- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 5-80 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Fully guided
- Maximum altitude 4300 meters
- Tour Code BM-63
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Nepali
- Impressive Sunrise and mountain views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill
- Typical Gurung village along the trekking route
- Spectacular mountain and glacier views from Annapurna Base Camp
- Natural Bath in hot spring at Jhinu
The Annapurna Base Camp trek starts from a lowland area with rice terraces, and eventually goes deep into the huge Annapurna massif. The Annapurna Base Camp trekking trail takes you through ancient settlements of the ethnic communities of Gurungs, Magars, and Thakalis. You will also get an opportunity to observe the amazing flora and fauna of the Annapurna region. The warm hospitality of the local people will make you feel at home.
As we follow the Annapurna Base Camp trekking route gradually uphill, we get to enjoy panoramic views of Himchuli and Annapurna South peaks. The Annapurna Base Camp trek offers you spectacular all-round views of the Annapurna range. Of course, the trek is going to be a lot more enjoyable if you go in the spring because the whole forest on the trail turns red and pink-white with shrub flowers. However, it is possible to do the Annapurna Base Camp trek all year round.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (8,84m)
Day 2: Drive to Nayapul from Pokhara, and then Trek to Ulleri
Day 3: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani (2,856m)
Day 4: Trek from Ghorepani (2,856m) to Tadapani (2,625m)
Day 5: Trek from Tadapani (2,625m) to Chhomrong (2,020m)
Day 6: Trek from Chhomrong (2,020m) to Dovan (2,580m)
Day 7: Trek from Dovan (2,580m) to Deurali (3,230m)
Day 8: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) (4,131m)
Day 9: Trek from ABC (4,131m) and Back to Sinuwa (2,340m)
Day 10: Sinuwa- siwai -Pokhara
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara (884m)
- Airport transfers, pick up and drop
- Entry permits for Annapurna Conservation Area
- TIMS permits
- One Professional trekking guide as well as his necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- 3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/lodge along the trekking trail.
- Tourist Bus Ticket to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Private Car/van to/From trekking starting/Ending Point
- One map of Annapurna Base camp Trekking.
- One Nepali mobile SIM Card for local communication..
- Pre Trip Meeting
- Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket
- Purified Drinking Water
- One Trek T-Shirt
- Trek complete certificate
- Luggage storage facilities
- Standard Kathmandu Hotel
- International airfare
- Hotel and Meal while you are in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner in Pokhara
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Porter If needed ( One porter between two trekkers is recommended )
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, donation, tips etc.
Thank you so much for your review . Good to hear that you liked our service and staff .
Hope to meet you again.
Rajendra Lamichhane - Raj
and Green Valley Team
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationThis 12 days Trek is via Poon Hill. If you have limited time we can also go direct way which takes 8-10 days . we can organize the short version on request . If you have limited time we can start/end the trip in Pokhara.
- What is the required budget for a trip to Nepal?
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
How much will a trip to Nepal cost?
How much you spend in Nepal is largely decided by things you want to do in the country. A 5-day trekking trip in Nepal can start from as little at USD 400 per person. A weekend-long safari in Chitwan National Park is available at less than USD 200.
On average, seven days in Nepal with accommodation and some or all meals included costs anywhere between USD 700 to USD 1500 per person. Good rooms at hotels in Nepal range from USD 25 to over USD 150 per person, per night, while around USD 1.5 a day can buy you three meals in decent restaurants.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
When should I travel to Nepal?
The best time to visit Nepal is during the months of spring (March, April, and May) as well as in autumn (September, October, and early November) after the monsoon has ended. These months offer the most favorable climate for travelers, with mild temperatures and fewer chances of rainfall. Learn more.