- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Impressive Sunrise and mountain views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill
- Typical Gurung village along the trekking route
- Spectacular mountain and glacier views from Annapurna Base Camp
- Natural Bath in hot spring at Jhinu
The Annapurna Base Camp trek starts from a lowland area with rice terraces, and eventually goes deep into the huge Annapurna massif. The Annapurna Base Camp trekking trail takes you through ancient settlements of the ethnic communities of Gurungs, Magars, and Thakalis. You will also get an opportunity to observe the amazing flora and fauna of the Annapurna region. The warm hospitality of the local people will make you feel at home.
As we follow the Annapurna Base Camp trekking route gradually uphill, we get to enjoy panoramic views of Himchuli and Annapurna South peaks. The Annapurna Base Camp trek offers you spectacular all-round views of the Annapurna range. Of course, the trek is going to be a lot more enjoyable if you go in the spring because the whole forest on the trail turns red and pink-white with shrub flowers. However, it is possible to do the Annapurna Base Camp trek all year round.
Hope to meet you again.
Rajendra Lamichhane - Raj
and Green Valley Team”
When we arrived in Kathmandu he arranged for us to be picked up from the airport and it all went very smoothly and gave us a relaxed start to the trip. The next day we met Raj at their office in Thamel. He was extremely helpful and kind. The next morning he introduced us to our fantastic guide: Bhim. We then began the journey to Pokhara with Bhim before the trek began. The trek was spectacular and everything we needed was catered for. Even when my boyfriend was sick, Bhim helped us to see a doctor and he supported us throughout the trek. He found us great accommodation and food and most importantly he did his job with an extremely positive and happy outlook! Bhim had a great sense of humour and he was also able to tell us a lot about Nepal as we trekked. He kept us going when things got tough!
Overall, I cannot recommend this company more highly! We had such a great time! Raj even arranged transport for us back to the airport from Kathmandu. Do not hesitate to book your trek or tour through this company; you won't regret it!”
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (8,84m)
Day 2: Drive to Nayapul from Pokhara, and then Trek to Ulleri
Day 3: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani (2,856m)
Day 4: Trek from Ghorepani (2,856m) to Tadapani (2,625m)
Day 5: Trek from Tadapani (2,625m) to Chhomrong (2,020m)
Day 6: Trek from Chhomrong (2,020m) to Dovan (2,580m)
Day 7: Trek from Dovan (2,580m) to Deurali (3,230m)
Day 8: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) (4,131m)
Day 9: Trek from ABC (4,131m) and Back to Sinuwa (2,340m)
Day 10: Trek from Sinuwa (2,340m) to Jhinu Hill (2,170m)
Day 11: Trek from Jhinu Hill to Nayapul and Back to Pokhara
Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara (884m)
- Airport transfers, pick up and drop
- Entry permits for Annapurna Conservation Area
- TIMS permits
- One Professional trekking guide as well as his necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- 3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/lodge along the trekking trail.
- Tourist Bus Ticket to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Private Car/van to/From trekking starting/Ending Point
- One map of Annapurna Base camp Trekking.
- One Nepali mobile SIM Card for local communication..
- Pre Trip Meeting
- Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket
- Purified Drinking Water
- One Trek T-Shirt
- Trek complete certificate
- Luggage storage facilities
- Standard Kathmandu Hotel
- International airfare
- Hotel and Meal while you are in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner in Pokhara
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Porter If needed ( One porter between two trekkers is recommended )
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, donation, tips etc.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationThis 12 days Trek is via Poon Hill. If you have limited time we can also go direct way which takes 8-10 days . we can organize the short version on request . If you have limited time we can start/end the trip in Pokhara.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?