- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4210 meters
- Walk through the lush rhododendron forest,
- Admire the spectacular views of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna,
- Hike to Poon Hill for mesmerizing sunrise view over the Himalayas
- Get Annapurna Base Camp passing through several villages Ghorepani, Tadapani, Chhomrung
You will be in the midst of green fields and rhododendron forests, at a comfortable altitude, that does not demand extreme altitude acclimatization. This journey will lead you to the base camp, where you can see the snow caps of 12 mountains that are +7,000 meters.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek an ideal trek for beginners who want to view the picturesque mountains with relative ease. The warmth of the residents and accounts of the enigmatic traditions of Nepal are riveting. The charm of the countryside is heightened with a panoramic view that is eternally imprinted into one’s memory.
The best season to trek Annapurna base camp is September through November and March through May. During spring season, the entire landscape gets covered with rhododendron flowers, creating an alluring vision. Going on the trek during monsoon season between June through August, is not advisable.
Joining the Nepal Hiking Team for this trek ensures a holiday that will empower you to experience the ethos of the fabled Shangri-la.
From the moment I arrived at the Kathmandu airport until the day I was dropped off, everything was coordinated so professionally and flawlessly by Ganga and his team. Nepal Hiking Team goes the extra mile and they truly make their clients' comfort and well being the top priority. I encourage everyone who wants to trek in Nepal to hire this excellent local trekking company.”
Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m)
Day 2: Pokhara - Naya Pul and trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m)
Day 3: Tikhe Dhunga to Ghorepani (2850m)
Day 4: Hiking -Poonhill (3,180m) & Trek to Tadapani (2,500m)
Day 5: Tadapani to Sinuwa (2,310m)
Day 6: Sinuwa to Deurali (3,150m)
Day 7: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,210m)
Day 8: ABC to Bamboo (2,310m)
Day 9: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (hot spring) (1,780m)
Day 10: Jhinu Danda to Pokhara (910m)
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu
- 1 professional, English speaking and certified guide
- 1 porter for 2 people
- All airport transfers by private car
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- Transportation to/from Pokhara by tourist bus
- Private transportation from Pokhara to trek starting point and trek ending point to Pokhara
- Nepal Hiking Team duffle bag, down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- Nepal Hiking Team T - shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna conservation permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes and service charge
- Travel insurance
- International airfares to Nepal
- Nepal Entry visa - can by obtained at the airport, upon arrival for USD for 30 days.
- Drinks (hot and cold), snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.