- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Japan – from bicycles to Pokemon, serene temples to the organised chaos of the big cities, this classic adventure has it all
- End rewarding days in the saddle with amazing Japanese feasts of sushi, unagi, tempura or even fugu, all washed down with a traditional sake or Sapporo beer
- Ride both bikes and bullet trains for the ultimate change of pace
- Hike along the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route
- Cycle between islands in rural Japan
- Walk along the Philosopher's Walk in Kyoto
- Learn about the citys history on bike - the most preferred way to travel here
- Paddle down the path of philosophy with beautiful cherry trees shadowing over
- Visit the Zen temples and canals with old teahouses and bathhouses
- Cycle along the ancient canals of Kyoto on a private tour with your own personal guide.
- Learn about the city’s history at Heian-Jingu Shrine.
- Stroll through the expansive grounds at Nanzenji Temple.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results