Gili islands Tours and Holidays 2017/2018
5 Trips in Gili islands
- Lombok and the Gili Islands are less frequented than their Balinese neighbour, yet offer beautiful mountain scenery and pristine beaches
- Visiting the villages around Tetebatu and Senaru gives you an insight into local customs and culture
- Stay on the East Coast of Lombok in an area off the tourist trail. Take a snorkelling trip in the coral reef just a short trip off the coast and enjoy lunch on a secluded island.
From US$ 945 US$ 756 8 days View Tour
|Oct 28||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 11||Only 6 seats left|
- Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those who love to get their pulse going.
- Get well away from the tourist trail in Eastern Bali, visiting lesser-known temples and villages of Tenganan Village and Pura Luhur Lempuyang.
- Hike through lush forests and climb to the rim of Mt Rinjani, where spectacular views of the crater reward your efforts on this challenging day-trek.
From US$ 1,710 12 days View Tour
|Mar 25||10+ seats left|
|Apr 1||Only 10 seats left|
- Adventure to the summit of Mt Batur, where, on a clear morning, dazzling sunrise vistas stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani
- Snorkelling the crystal waters around Menjangan Island reef and also off the east coast of Lombok. Hopefully spot some tropical fish and perhaps if you are lucky some sea turtles.
- Get an insight into the real Indonesia, with cultural activities and visiting local villages.
From US$ 1,890 US$ 1,512 15 days View Tour
|Nov 4||Only 1 seat left|
|Dec 2||Only 3 seats left|
- Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those who love to get their pulse going
- Adventure to the summit of Mt Batur and the crater rim of Mt Rinjani. On a clear day you may be able to see across from peak to the other
- Snorkel the crystal waters around Menjangan Island reef and off the coast of the Gili Islands. Look of for schools of tropical fish and, if you're lucky, gliding sea turtles
From US$ 2,665 20 days View Tour
|Mar 24||Only 4 seats left|
|Mar 31||Only 8 seats left|
Highlights Read More
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Indonesia
Travelling to Indonesia? Chat with a local travel specialist in Indonesia who can help organize your trip.