- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- age_requirement 18-35 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy an South African feast at a local food market
- Cable Car ride to the top of Table Mountain
- V&A Waterfront
- Keep your eyes peeled for 'The Big Five' on a full day game drive in the Kruger National Park
Looking for the ultimate safari adventure through Africa? This one doesn't just explore the gorgeous city of Cape Town and thundering might of Victoria Falls - it also takes a wild safari through Kruger, before exploring the breathtaking landscapes of Botswana and Namibia, with heaps of included game drives, luxe lodges with swimming pools, and interactions with indigenous communities. This is the ultimate African adventure, unfiltered.
Day 1: Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town
Day 3: Cape Town
Day 4: Cape Town to Kruger National Park
Day 5: Kruger National Park
Day 6: Kruger National Park to Joannesburg
Day 7: Johannesburg to Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
Day 9: Victoria Falls to Chobe
Day 10: Chobe
Day 11: Makgadikgadi Pans
Day 12: Makgadikgadi Pans to Okavango Delta
Day 13: Okavango Delta
Day 14: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 15: Maun to Windhoek
Day 16: Windhoek to Sossusvlei
Day 17: Sossusvlei to Swakopmund
Day 18: Swakopmund
Day 19: Swakopmund to Etosha
Day 20: Etosha
Day 21: Etosha to Windhoek
- Being on safari sure works up an appetite. We'll provide breakfast every day, plus a huge stack of included lunches and dinners, from buffets to picnics. Choose what you want and how much you want from local to global cuisines.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager and local guides, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
- It's all about mother nature in this part of the world and we've got you covered with luxe lodges nestled in the heart of adventure, as well as pre-erected safari tents with mattresses and proper linen. Some lodges have swimming pools to take a refreshing dip, some have buffets to indulge in, and all of them are framed by some of the most spectacular scenery you've ever seen.
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Africa Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 172+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Africa Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Africa Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Africa Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.