- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the Classic & Modern Architecture in Santiago
- Walk in La Plaza de Armas, a typical meeting point for chilean people
- See La Moneda (Government Palace), the seat of every chilean President
- Get a unique views of Santiago from the top of Santa Lucia Hill
Our tour starts from the hotel where the transfer will pick us up. We will start through the main avenue of the city, knowing its history and its surroundings. We will go down to the cobblestone neighborhood of Lastarría, a characteristic sector for its green areas and beautiful houses of the XIX century, now restored and mostly used as cafes, restaurants, bookstores and museums.
Then, we will go to Cerro Santa Lucia here we will have time to walk and take pictures, while our guide tells us some of the most important episodes in the history of Santiago, such as the Mapuche / Spanish confrontation. From its terraces we will have a panoramic view of Santiago, as well as admire relics and constructions from the colonial era, such as Castillo Hidalgo.
We will go to our next stop, on the way we can see emblematic places of the city such as the Plaza de Armas, The Santiago Cathedral and its impressive architecture, in addition to the former national congress. We will arrive at the imposing government house called “La Moneda” and next to it the “Plaza de la Constitución”; We will visit its surroundings and we will know more about its important and interesting history.
Once in our vehicle, the tour will continue with a step through the Central Market, one of the most characteristic gastronomic points of Santiago, and then continue to the upper sector of the capital. On the way we will stop at a lapis lazuli store where we can admire and/or buy beautiful jewelry and unique crafts. Then we will finish the tour at the respectives hotels.
- Pickup from your hotel in Santiago
- Transport Insurance
- Live Guided Tour
- Dropoff at your hotel in Santiago
- Optional Gratuities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationIf Cerro San Cristóbal is closed due to events/maintenance, you will visit Cerro Santa Lucia or another hill instead