- Visit the Club Hipico, one of the most important Riding Clubs in South America
- Walk in La Plaza de Armas, a typical meeting point for chilean people
- See La Moneda (Government Palace), the seat of every chilean President
- Get a unique views of Santiago from the top of San Cristobal Hill
Experience Chile´s rich cultural heritage through the city’s monuments, including the Plaza de Armas (the main square), Santa Lucia Hill, La Moneda (the Government Palace), the Post Office, Club Hipico (Riding Club) and the Santiago Metropolitan Cathedral.
Head to Cerro San Cristobal, a hill rising nearly 1,000 feet above Santiago in the city’s largest park. Atop the hill you’ll find a church as well as a stunning 72-foot-tall statue of the Virgin Mary.
Visit the Orient Sector, the most modern part of Santiago, and see its impressive high-rise buildings and classy boulevards.
During the tour you'll have time enjoy lunch at a choice of locations, such as the Central Market, where you might choose to try some fresh seafood, or the Shopping Center, where you can combine a quick lunch with some shopping at the more than 300 well-known International stores. Please note that the cost of lunch is not included in the tour price.
- Pickup from your hotel in Santiago
- Transport Insurance
- Live Guided Tour
- Dropoff at your hotel in Santiago
- Optional Gratuities