- Bungee and swing jumping
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go full throttle with our 70 metre tower bungee, the first in Nepal
- Let the blitz of pure fear & adrenaline overwhelm you during a five second free fall
- We use the best technology in the industry and the highest quality bungee cord
Feel the blitz of pure fear and adrenaline during the free fall that lasts five seconds. Don’t say we didn’t warn you, because this will definitely put the concrete in your cup.
Rest assured that you are in safe and steady hands when you jump with us. Our qualified, experienced team will manage the entire bungee experience – leaving you free to focus on the once-in-a-lifetime thrill.
- Pickup from our Lakeside office and transfer to the bungee site (please be there at least 15 minutes prior to the boarding time). We will drop you back at our office
- All taxes and fees are included
- Bungee jumping experience
- HighGround Dream it! Dare it! Do it! t-shirt
- Safety briefing provided by instructors
- Food and beverages are not included
- Pickup from & drop-off to your hotel
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationHighGround bungee is operated by highly trained professional jump masters and comply with the highest safety standards in the industry. We have adopted the best technology available and use the highest-quality bungee cords to ensure the safety of all our participants.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?