- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7-84 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Maximum altitude 3300 meters
- Tour Code BM-27164
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Hindi, Nepalese
- Community based trek in Eco-friendly environment.
- The best view point for Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan ranges.
- Short and easy trail.
- The best sunrise and sunset view from Mohare Danda.
Epic Adventures will provide you with an experience of epic proportions, giving you the opportunity to immerse yourself in an authentic cultural exchange with the natives, as you become totally absorbed by their customs and heritage.
Mohare Danda Trek is an alternative trek to Poonhill Trek, another popular trekking route in Nepal
Day 1: Drive to Beni Bazar and trek to Bans Kharka (1525 metres)
Day 2: Trek to Naangi (2230 metres)
Day 3: Trek to Mohare Danda (3300 metres)
Day 4: Trek to Ghorepani and downhill to Ulleri
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with tea/coffee three times a day in a cup)
- Lodge ( Community eco-lodge) accommodation during the trekking
- One highly educated, experienced, first aid trained, fluent English speaking guide
- Entire overland transportation
- Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) and Trekking information management system(TIMS) card.
- Government tax and service charge.
- Required numbers of porters (one porter for two clients)
- Guide/ Porter’s food, accommodation, salary, insurance, transportation, and equipment.
- Personal Expenses and alcoholic drinks
- Visa fees
- International airfare
- Save US$ 20 today.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- What is the required budget for a trip to Nepal?
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
How much will a trip to Nepal cost?
How much you spend in Nepal is largely decided by things you want to do in the country. A 5-day trekking trip in Nepal can start from as little at USD 400 per person. A weekend-long safari in Chitwan National Park is available at less than USD 200.
On average, seven days in Nepal with accommodation and some or all meals included costs anywhere between USD 700 to USD 1500 per person. Good rooms at hotels in Nepal range from USD 25 to over USD 150 per person, per night, while around USD 1.5 a day can buy you three meals in decent restaurants.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
When should I travel to Nepal?
The best time to visit Nepal is during the months of spring (March, April, and May) as well as in autumn (September, October, and early November) after the monsoon has ended. These months offer the most favorable climate for travelers, with mild temperatures and fewer chances of rainfall. Learn more.