- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Climb Kilimanjaro via the most classic route of Marangu
- Enjoy the most spectacular landscape
- Sleep in mountain huts on the trek
The Marangu route does however offer you the option of spending an extra acclimatisation day on the mountain. This extends the route into a 6-day trek, greatly increasing your chances of success. This offer includes the 6 days trekking, and the trip will in total take 8 days including arrival and departure from Tanzania.
Shared hut accommodation on the Marangu route forms one of the main differences, compared to the other kilimanjaro routes. It offers you the relative luxury of being able to sleep in huts along the entire route. Mineral water, soft drinks, chocolates and beers are also sold at all the camps on this route. All your equipment and supplies are portered and a cook prepares all your meals.
This will be a climbing adventure of a lifetime. No previous mountaineering experience is needed. We will take care of your safety and make the utmost out of your trip to Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Day 1: Arrive to Moshi
Day 2: Kilimanjaro Climb via Marangu route
Day 3: Kilimanjaro Climb via Marangu route
Day 4: Kilimanjaro Climb via Marangu route
Day 5: Kilimanjaro Climb via Marangu route
Day 6: Kilimanjaro – Summit Day
Day 7: Kilimanjaro Climb via Marangu route
Day 8: Return Home
- KINAPA trained and certified English speaking guides
- KINAPA trained and certified porters and porter-chef
- 2 Nights accommodation at Mountain Inn on half board basis sharing
- Kilimanjaro National Park (KINAPA) conservation/ entry fees
- KINAPA compulsory rescue fees
- Hut fees
- Light dome tent per person sharing
- Camping stools, camping table and mess tent
- All meals on the mountain on full board basis
- 1 transfer per group from Moshi to Park gates
- 1 transfer per group from Park gates to Moshi
- Safe and luggage storage room at Mountain Inn
- Tips / gratuities
- Mountain Equipment such as walking poles, gaiters, hiking boots etc.
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, laundry, visas, insurance etc.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.