- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lemosho route Climb one of the most scenic and least busy routes
- 7 day ascent Maximise your summit chances by allowing more time for acclimatisation
- Uhuru Peak Marvellous 360 degree views from the roof of Africa at 5895m!
- Wild camps Enjoy wild camping in magnificent, scenic locations
Challenge yourself on this iconic trek to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro (5,895m), the highest point in Africa, following the less-used and scenic Lemosho route. Extend your holiday with some superb game viewing in three of Africa's renowned national parks and conservation areas - Tarangire, Lake Manyara and the stunning Ngorongoro Crater. 7 day ascent - Maximise your summit chances and enjoyment by climbing slowly and allowing more time for acclimatisation Wild camps - Enjoy wild camping in magnificent, scenic locations Trek crew - Climb with some of the best and most experienced leaders, guides, porters and cooks on the mountain
Day 1 : Join trip Moshi
Day 2 : Trek from Lemosho Glades to Big Tree Forest Camp (2,780m)
Day 3 : Walk across grassy moorland to Shira One Camp (3,500m)
Day 4 : Walk through upland desert to Shira Two Camp (3,900m)
Day 5 : Trek via Lava Tower (4640m) to Barranco (3,960m)
Day 6 : Trek Karanga Camp (4,035m) via the Barranco Wall
Day 7 : Trek across compacted scree to Barafu Camp (4,640m)
Day 8 : Kilimanjaro summit ascent (5,895m); descend to Millennium Camp (3,790m)
Day 9 : Descend through rainforest to Mweka Gate (1,630m); drive to Moshi
Day 10 : Drive to Tarangire National Park, game drive and continue to Karatu
Day 11 : Full day game drive in Ngorongoro Crater
Day 12 : Game drive at Lake Manyara. Drive to Moshi
Day 13 : Trip ends in Moshi
- 12 Breakfast, 11 Lunch, 11 Dinner
- Explore Tour Leader, Cook, Driver(s), Porter(s), Trek Crew
- Any international flights to/from Moshi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Trek + Safari Extension tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 239 today.
- Save US$ 159+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Trek + Safari Extension tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 453 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 02 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Trek + Safari Extension tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kilimanjaro - Lemosho Trek + Safari Extension tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.