- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- UNESCO Heritage site
- St. Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
This 10 day tour, starts and ends in Istanbul, Turkey. Discover the wonders of Turkey on this 10 day tour which starts in cosmopolitan Istanbul and visit the Gallipoli Battlefields, Troy, Pergamum and Ephesus before heading inland to see the natural wonders of Pamukkale and Cappadocia with its lunar-like landscape.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul Old City
Day 3: Gallipoli Battlefields
Day 4: Troy, Acropolis of Pergamon
Day 5: Ephesus, Kusadasi
Day 6: Pamukkale, Hierapolis
Day 7: Silk Road, Konya
Day 8: Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
Day 9: Ankara
Day 10: Istanbul
- 3 Overnight Istanbul at Sirkeci Mansion Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Çanakkale at MD Barbaros Hotel (Special Class)
- 2 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Pamukkale at Adem Pira Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Cappadocia at MDC Hotel (Boutique Cave)
- 9 breakfast and 6 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Magic Carpet Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magic Carpet Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 42 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 41 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 41 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Magic Carpet Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magic Carpet Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 8.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Instead of travelling between Cappadocia and Istanbul by bus, an optional morning flight from Kayseri (Cappadocia) to Istanbul is available at extra cost. Please contact with us for a quote.
5. This tour can also be done on a private basis (only you and/or your group). For more info click here .. http://www.feztravel.com/Private_Magic_Carpet_Tour.asp COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.