- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- UNESCO Heritage site
- St. Sophia Museum
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapi Palace
Discover the wonders of Turkey on this 10 day tour which starts in cosmopolitan Istanbul and visit the Gallipoli Battlefields, Troy, Pergamum and Ephesus before heading inland to see the natural wonders of Pamukkale and Cappadocia with its lunar-like landscape.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul Old City
Day 3: Gallipoli Battlefields
Day 4: Troy, Acropolis of Pergamum
Day 5: Ephesus, Kusadasi
Day 6: Pamukkale, Hierapolis
Day 7: Silk Road, Konya
Day 8: Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
Day 9: Ankara
Day 10: Istanbul
- 2 Overnight Istanbul at Sirkeci Mansion Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Çanakkale at MD Barbaros Hotel (Special Class)
- 2 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Pamukkale at Colossae Thermal Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Cappadocia at Elevres Stone House Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Istanbul at Port Bosphorus Hotel (4 star)
- 9 breakfast and 6 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Car ferry fees between Canakkale and Eceabat
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Magic Carpet Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Bookmundi is partner with Fez Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 59 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 39 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 2790 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 10 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Magic Carpet Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magic Carpet Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Instead of travelling between Cappadocia and Istanbul by bus, an optional morning flight from Kayseri (Cappadocia) to Istanbul is available at extra cost. Please contact with us for a quote.
5. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.