- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover the ancient wonders of Turkey in our 12 day Best of Turkey by Land tour. Embrace the culture and history of Istanbul & Gallipoli, ride through the magnificent Aegean Coast and in-land wonders of Anatolia. Start your tour exploring the magnificent museums and mosques of Istanbul and then travel south along the Aegean Coast, capturing wonderful visions of ancient cities. After, we'll head inland to experience the incredible natural marvels of fairy chimney formations in Cappadocia.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul
Day 3: Gallipoli
Day 4: Troy, Kusadasi
Day 5: Ephesus, Fethiye
Day 6: Fethiye,Saklıkent,Oludeniz
Day 7: Fethiye, Dalyan, Fethiye
Day 8: Fethiye, Pamukkale
Day 9: Pamukkale, Cappadocia
Day 10: Cappadocia
Day 11: Cappadocia, Ihlara, Istanbul
Day 12: Istanbul
- 5 and 4 star hotels
- 11 breakfasts, 8 dinners
- Air-conditioned, modern coach or mini-bus.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- From Istanbul Airport and Sabiha Gokcen Airport (on day 1)
- Complimentary hotel and coach Wi-Fi ( where available )
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Turkey by Land tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Turkey by Land tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 July 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Turkey by Land tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Turkey by Land tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smalerl than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.