- Ride a camel around the pyramids, see the Sphinx
- Enjoy cruising on the River Nile
- Visit Luxor and see its major attractions, including Karnak
Go on a Nile river cruise from Cairo to Aswan and get the chance to see the Temple of Kom Ombo. Set sail for Luxor. See impressive ruins and beautiful sceneries between Aswan and Luxor. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. Marvel at the grandeur of the ancient temple complex of Karnak before catching your flight back to Cairo.
Fees government, sales taxes, municipal government, etc not including.
This trip also offers a chance to customize your itinerary as per your requirement. For more about this Egypt tour, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Pyramids, Sphinx & Cairo
Day 3: Cairo - Aswan (flight) & Nile River cruise
Day 4: Nile River Cruise: Aswan - Kom Ombo - Luxor
Day 5: Nile River Cruise: Luxor
Day 6: Luxor - Cairo (flight)
Day 7: Cairo departure
- Private Tour.
- Reception from your arrival and departure from airport of Cairo to hotel.
- 3 nights' accommodation in a 5* hotel in Cairo.
- 3 nights' accommodation on board a stander Nile cruise.
- All transfers as per the itinerary by a private, air-conditioned minivan/vehicle. Airport pickup
- All meals as per the itinerary. Full board meals during your stay in the cruise
- A qualified Egyptologist guide
- All entrances to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- One bottle of mineral water, cans coca cola o cans juice, biscuits or chips.
- International flight tickets
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Domestic flights: Cairo - Aswan - Luxor - Cairo. We recommend that you reserve it at least 35 days before the tour start date. The total price of the flights is Starting 200€ PER PERSON.
- Entry into the pyramids, the Mummies Room at the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and the tomb of Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings
- You can add more nights if you want to. The prices start from 40 euros per person, per night in 5* hotel.
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Visit of temple of Abu Simbel.
- Fees government, sales taxes, municipal government, etc
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is possible to add an extra night if the client prefers to consult the booking of your flights to Luxor or Aswan or Cairo or round trips. This itinerary is generic. They will have a personalized itinerary when making the reservation and confirmation of the plane. (Although it may vary depending on the day of your arrival, departure, the day of boarding, and/or the day of commencement of each circuit). Your accommodation will be in one of the following 5-star hotels: Helnan hotel 6 of October, Mercure Le Sphinx - Grand Pyramids - Hotel Steinberger Pyramids or Cairo, Le Meridien Pyramids, Grand hotel Pyramids, or similar. Your accommodation will be in the 5-star deluxe cruise will be on one of the following: Amarco 1, Concerto Nile Cruise, Royal Esadora, Radamis I or II, Semiramis Nile, Nile Dolphin, Tower Prestige Nile Cruise., M.S. Mayfair, or similar. We can reserve your flight domestic from Cairo to Aswan Or Luxor (Roundtrip) with a daily Regular flight with Egyptair with Special prices starting from (200$ to 245$) price depending on class, season, and dates of reserve your flight. we recommended getting a lowly price of your flight it will be reserve it before come by 45 days in the normal season. About the price of groups only valid for accommodations in doubles and triple Rooms or cabins on the Nile cruise. Rates of Child it is will Be Accompanied by his parents in a double room or Cabin with the possibility of adding a small bed. Rates increase by 20% during New Year, Christmas, and Easter (increased fee amounts are collected in Egypt). Fees government, sales taxes, municipal government, etc not including.