- Kayaking and canoeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore bustling Bangkok.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Khao Sok National Park.
- Relax on the whitesand beaches of Ko Tao and Ko Phangan.
- Spot coral and marine life while snorkelling
Now's the time to explore southern Thailand on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Eat your way through Bangkok's street food scene, sleep it off between sipping beachside drinks on Ko Tao island, and hike through the magnificent lowland rainforest of Khao Sok National Park before lazing in a riverside hammock. These eight amazing days give you the best of southern Thailand with this mix of beachside sun and backpacker nightlife.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Surat Thani
Day 3: Surat Thani/Khao Sok
Day 4: Khao Sok/Koh Pha Ngan
Day 5: Koh Pha Ngan
Day 6: Koh Pha Ngan/Ko Tao
Day 7: Ko Tao
Day 8: Ko Tao
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (3 nts), hostels (multi-share) (2 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), simple bungalow (1 nt).
5 breakfasts, 2 lunches
Note: Allow USD85-110 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, air-con bus, boat, tuk tuk, songthaew, taxi, ferry.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Kao Thep Pitak Community-Owned Farm & Meal, Ban Ta Khun
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Beach Bar, Ko Tao
- Street food crawl
- Lake Cheow Larn excursion
- Snorkelling trip (Ko Tao)
- Beach time on Thai islands
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Ko Tao are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Thailand Sojourn: Nightlife & National Parks tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Thailand Sojourn: Nightlife & National Parks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Thailand Sojourn: Nightlife & National Parks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Thailand Sojourn: Nightlife & National Parks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.