Asia Food Tours 2017/2018
125 Food Tours
- Explore the fascinating Ningxia Night Market
- Dive into authentic dishes such as scrummy pork and local soup
- Learn all about Taiwanese food from an local guide
- Feast on classic dishes in Israel’s legendary local eateries, from shakshouka to a beloved hummus institution in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Get behind the scenes at both farm and factory level. Tour a Samaritan-run tahini factory in Mount Jerazim and see how goat’s cheese is made in the Negev Desert
- Trip through the legendary Zichron Yachov wine region and stop for a tipple at Israel's largest winery
Celebrate classic dishes and delectable delights on this Real Food Adventure through Israel and the... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Tel Aviv/Jerusalem
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 3,165 US$ 2,849 9 days View Tour
|Dec 20||10+ seats left|
|Mar 21||10+ seats left|
- Witness the amazing Sri Lankan seafood on offer at the Negombo seafood market
- Spend time with welcoming locals keen to share the mysteries of Sri Lankan cuisine – learn Tamil, Sinhalese, and Bergher cooking in their homes
- Soak up the scenery while sipping a glass of the local arak – Sri Lanka’s signature local liquor
From US$ 2,170 US$ 1,628 12 days View Tour
|Oct 10||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 24||Only 7 seats left|
- Get off the tourist trail and discover the real flavours of Hong Kong
- Learn how to order your favourite Hong Kong dishes in Cantonese
- Visit Kowloon’s favourite markets, diners, food courts, street stalls and more
- Wash down the other version of KFC – Korean Fried Chicken – with a glass of Soju, Korea's national alcoholic beverage
- Savour bibimbap in Jeonju, Korea's foodie capital
- Share a traditional temple meal with Buddhist monks on an overnight stay in a monastery
From US$ 2,475 US$ 2,227 8 days View Tour
|Oct 26||Only 1 seat left|
|Mar 29||Only 5 seats left|
- Visit the Zahirolddoleh Cemetery and Imamzadeh Saleh shrine
- Visit a nature retreat to enjoy the fresh mountain air
- Hike Mt. Tochal to enjoy mind-blowing views of the city
- Trek the slopes of Mt. Tochal for fascinating city views
- Visit a host family to experience the best of Persian hospitality
- Learn how to prepare Persian dishes and share a meal with your hosts
- Explore the Old City of Dhaka as the sun goes down.
- Visit stalls selling authentic Bengali dishes like curry and biriyani.
- See a live stage performance by a professional drama troupe.
- Meet and interact with a local family in their home
- Visit a local market to shop for fish, produce and other items
- Cook and share a Maldivian meal with the locals
- Support a local NGO helping Syrian refugees to find their feet in a new home.
- Enjoy a delicious Syrian meal and talk directly with people who have had to flee Syria.
- Meet some of the volunteers who dedicate their time to helping others.
- Explore four different quarters of Jerusalem and see how each has its own cultural flavour.
- Get a local perspective on life in the city, beyond the touristy bits of Old Town.
- Sample sweet and savoury local delights such as falafel, hummus, ka’ek, knafeh, and Armenian lahmajoun.
- Learn more about the cultural significance of Sweet Potato Mamas
- Serve potatoes to the locals during lunch
- Help single mothers become sweet potato vendors
- Discover South East Asia’s most incredible archaeological site
- Marvel at the iconic spectacle of Angkor Wat
- Become Angelina Jolie as you explore the set of Tomb Raider
- Discover Cambodia’s vibrant culinary scene, the incredible tastes and smells and Khmer food that are often overshadowed by neighbouring Vietnam and Thailand
- Get an insight into Cambodian cuisine with a visit to famous pepper plantations outside of Kampot, and taste the best pepper in the world
- A homestay in the village of Banteay Chhmar puts you right in the heart of rural life in Cambodia
From US$ 1,335 US$ 1,201 10 days View Tour
|Nov 16||Only 10 seats left|
|Nov 23||Only 10 seats left|
- A week experiencing the very best of the Island of Serendipity, Sri Lanka.
- Istanbul is brimming with delectable dishes, and the options can be dizzying. But your expert local guide will have you headed straight for the best spots
- On no other Intrepid trip can you taste the tantalising flavours of Akyaka's Wednesday farmers' market, a true local gem in this tiny town dedicated to slow food
- With hands-on cooking classes, you'll get up close and personal with Turkey's age-old culinary traditions, preparing specialties like manti and tatli
From US$ 1,510 10 days View Tour
|Apr 15||10+ seats left|
|May 6||10+ seats left|
- Treat your taste buds to Mumbai’s best dishes
- Sample the tangy pani puri, the grand South Indian dosa and of the Bombay toast
- Explore the city through its cuisine
- Walk through centuries old streets and markets
- 14-16 different Indian food dishes from 5-7 different food joints in Old Delhi
- Best food and sights from Old Delhi and New Delhi both.
- Walk through centuries old markets, streets as well as modern Delhi city in a single tour.
- Great option for taking photographs of markets, people, monuments, streets, food and more.
- Get a real taste of some of India's most famous culinary traditions – Mughal, Rajasthani, and the Portuguese-tinged flavours of Goa – while feasting with locals in family-run restaurants, rural homes, or in temples
- Discover how food forms part of the daily ritual from cities to rural villages, and learn the secrets of regional cuisines in many local cooking classes
- Get in touch with an amazing array of street food on eye-opening and adventurous cuisine crawls
From US$ 2,425 US$ 1,819 15 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 3 seats left|
|Oct 13||Only 2 seats left|
- Taste the true heart of India through its food – explore the ingredients, flavours and tastes of the key southern Indian food regions of Kerala and Tamil Nadu
- Explore rolling plantations of tea and of spices from cardamom to cloves, savour coconuts and tropical fruits, wake up to South India breakfasts from idli to dosa, and end the day with traditional meals of sambar, thoran or curry
- Get a truly local insight into Madurai’s street food scene guided by a passionate foodie
From US$ 1,980 US$ 1,782 12 days View Tour
|Oct 20||Only 5 seats left|
|Nov 3||Only 4 seats left|
- Learn to cook a full fledged Indian meals from a chef in an Indian home.
- Options for vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Learn the basics of an Indian kitchen and how to use spices.
- Explore popular attractions such as the alleys of Pimatgol and Jogyesa Temple
- Enjoy amazing street foods such as green onion pancakes and barbecued ribs
- Indulge in some Korean rice wine and dessert
- Visit the Grand Bazaar
- Explore hidden backstreets and local hotspots in Sultanahmet
- Wander past one of the oldest markets in Istanbul, Sahaflar Carsisi (book bazaar)
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results