- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Airport transfers before and after Kilimanjaro trekking.
- Transfers to and from Kilimanjaro park gate
Lemosho, a relatively new route, is preferred by reputable operators due to its beauty, remoteness and success rate. In short, it maximizes the chances that a climber will reach the summit.
The Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route is the best ascent route and offers a complete Kilimanjaro experience with more acclimatization time, more culture, more spectacular scenery and even a night in Kibo crater/caldera. Note: that the itinerary ascends via Stella Point and not the Western Breach and is for that reason considered to be a safer route.
Starting on the Western side of Kilimanjaro this ascent covers all of the most spectacular areas of Kilimanjaro. The trip is fully supported with spacious guest tents, mattress and pillow as well as a mess tent with lightweight tables and chairs and all cutlery. Our trips also include a toilet tent in camp and most importantly knowledgeable professional guides who have undergone special training, cook and porters.
Day 1: Arrival at the Kilimanjaro Airport
Day 2: Trek from Londorossi Gate to Forest Camp
Day 3: Trek from Forest Camp to Shira Camp 1
Day 4: Trek from Shira Camp 1 to Barranco Camp
Day 5: Trek from Barranco Camp to Karanga Camp
Day 6: Trek from Karanga Camp to Barafu Camp
Day 7: Barafu Camp to Summit to Millenium Camp
Day 8: Trek from Mweka Camp and back to Arusha
Day 9: Transfer to the Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Hotel accommodation in Moshi or Arusha, bed and breakfast included
- Quality, waterproof private mountain tents
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides
- All Kilimanjaro Park fees
- Rescue fees for Climbing Kilimanjaro Route
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Mess tents with table and chairs
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
- Clean, purified drinking water
- Crisis management and safety procedures
- Insurance and ethical treatment of porters
- Camping Mattress.
- International flights to and from Tanzania
- Tanzania Visa; $50 per person on arrival
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb, etc)
- Tips to the mountain guide, cook and porters
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking sticks/poles.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.