- Booking Type Instant Booking
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- 6Night on Moutain Top Kilimanjaro
- 2Night Arusha city before& After Climbing
Lemosho is a little-used approach route and there is time to enjoy the unspoilt wilderness, and the breathtaking scenery, on Shira Plateau before the convergence with other routes in the later stages of the trip. This package also take you to have one night camping at crater. The final ascent to the summit is made along the Barafu route, often providing stunning views of Kibo.
Please do take a look at the day-to-day itinerary we've laid out under the "itinerary" tab. You can also always contact us here via trekbooking if you have any questions to us.
Trek type: Small- Medium group size, Youth and Family, High altitudes. Summit success rates: : Stella Point (98%). Uhuru Peak (97%).
Day 1: Arrival day in Tanzania
Day 2: Kilimanjaro Gate - Mti Mkubwa Camp
Day 3: Mti Mkubwa - Via Shira I Plateau- Shira II Plateau
Day 4: Shira I - Shira II Plateau
Day 5: Shira II - Baranco camp
Day 6: Baranco Camp - Karanga camp
Day 7: Barafu Camp - Summit
Day 8: Mweka Camp to Arusha
Day 9: Arusha hotel to Airport / Stand bus terminal Drop off.
- English speaking mountain guide and assistant.
- Porters – minimum of 3 per client.
- Flying Doctors Emergences
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation bed & breakfast in Arusha before and after the climb.
- 2 transfers from Arusha to Kilimanjaro Lemosho gate – return.
- 3 meals per day while trekking: Vegetarian/non-vegetarian.
- 9 days Kilimanjaro trek program Tanzania – Lemosho route.
- 6 nights Mountain in Tent trekking+ 2Night at Arusha before& After trekking.
- All park entrance fees, and government levies.
- First Aid Kit including Oxygen Kit.
- Camping Equipment’s including sleeping tents, sleeping mats, dining tent, chairs and table.
- Climbing certificate
- Complementary of printed ANAPA Travel Climbing-hat/ or T-shirt
- International flight tickets to Tanzania
- Travel documents i.e Insurance, Visa, Health certificate
- Sleeping bag
- Items of personal nature
- Save +US$ 76 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.