- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Explore the untouched wild as you get closer to Africa's exotic wildlife
- Discover nature at its raw and beautiful best
- Check out the African Big 5
The star of the show is the Serengeti National Park which hosts the annual Wildebeest Migration. It is particularly beautiful during the calving season from December to April wherein the wildebeest complete their annual migration and head back to the rich grass plains of the southern Serengeti in Tanzania to give birth. Between the months of July to October, you can witness the incredible spectacle of the wildebeest river crossing, where more than a million animals attempt to cross the Mara River while evading the resident crocodiles.
Tarangire and Ngorongoro, on the other hand, offer abundant sightings of wildlife as well stunning sceneries. This budget tour of Tanzania is sure to be unlike any other! We're already excited, are you?
One thing that is very important when considering a company is having unlimited driving KM's. We didn't even know how important this was until we were chasing after a Cheetah and 2 other vehicles wouldn't follow as they were limited to the number of kilometres they could drive each day. Nothing stoped Azaria from trying to show us all the animals! :)
I would not hesitate to recommend Gosheni to anyone - working with a smaller company who us truly committed to customer satisfaction is totally the way to go for an expensive activity like a safari.”
Day 1: Airport pick-up and drive to Arusha
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Lake Manyara - Arusha
- All accommodation
- All meals
- Park Fees
- All activities
- Unlimited game drive in a safari jeep with pop-up roof
- Professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All drinking water during safari
- International Flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Visa Fees
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.