Spain guided tours cover everything from art, culture and history to food and wine, to sporting adventure. Here are a few of our top tours for exploring Spain.
- Walking Canary Island guided tours: Meander through beautiful scenery, dramatic valleys, charming villages, and lush cloud forests on a Canary Island guided walking tour. In this tour you will also visit the chic seaside town of San Sebastian, and the lovely mountain village of Hermigua, and Tenerife's Mount Teide volcano.
- Southern Spain cultural guided tours: What better way to explore Spain’s culture than on a guided cultural tour in Southern Spain? Follow your guide from Murcia to Calasparra, taking quiet backroads and scenic cycle paths. Ride past charming, whitewashed villages and ancient Moorish towers in the Ricote Valley and visit the Holy City of Caravaca de la Cruz.
- Guided adventure and sports tour in Andalucia: Satisfy your sense of adventure on a guided adventure and sports tour in Andalucia. Begin your trip in Granada and hike through Canillas De Albaida. Venture into Benalúa De Guadix where you will visit a cave museum and spend a few nights in a cave hotel. Taste some of the region’s finest wines in Competa and listen to local legends and stories from your guide as you cross the Sierra de Almijara and Sierra de Huétor.
Spain is a wonderful place for a family holiday. Home to beautiful beaches, cultural attractions, fun activities, and delicious food, guided tours to Spain for a family can be an incredible bonding experience. Enjoy city sightseeing adventures, gentle hiking trips, and fun outdoor activities that cater to all age groups.
For a more serene Spanish experience, discerning travelers may enjoy exploring the cultural and historic side of ancient Moorish cities like Granada on Guided tours to Spain for 50+ year-olds.
Enjoy a wealth of adventures and activities on your guided tours that align with your budget and preferences.
- Luxury guided tours in Spain: Luxury guided tours in Spain offer all the bells and whistles from comfortable flights and private transport to high-end hotels and award-winning restaurants. Enjoy personal attention from private guides and exclusive experiences that will leave lasting memories.
- Budget guided tours in Spain: Traveling on a budget does not mean you have to miss out on any of the amazing experiences Spain has to offer. Budget guided tours in Spain offer comfortable accommodations in simple hotels or family-owned pensions, and the chance to savor the country’s incredible cuisine in local eateries.
Why not choose a guided tour with a theme like cycling the famous Camino de Santiago on a guided cycling tour or exploring the glorious golden coastline of eastern Spain on a guided beach tour? Our wide range of guided trips has something for everyone.
Need some help deciding on how long to stay in Spain on a guided tour? Whatever time you have, we have Spain guided tours that will fit into your schedule.
Should you have custom requirements to design a tour tailored to your preference, you could submit a customized guided trip request for Spain and our local travel specialists will do the rest.
Spain is a glorious blend of culture, history, spectacular landscapes, and mouth-watering food. A Spain guided tour will allow you to enjoy all these aspects under the expert leadership of a knowledgeable local guide.
- You will have an expert local guide leading the way and sharing his/her knowledge and insight about the places, culture, and history.
- If your guide is reputable, you will get to skip queues at busy tourist attractions.
- You will not have to worry about planning your route and itinerary when taking guided tours.
- Your guide will more than likely have a wealth of knowledge and insider stories to share about the place you are visiting. So ask questions. Your guide will be more than happy to satisfy your curiosities.
- When doing a guided group tour, avoid wandering off on your own. Stick with the group so you do not miss out on anything.
- Be sure to leave a decent tip for your guide. They work hard to ensure that you have the best possible holiday.