- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Ibera Wetlands
- Wildlife watching
- Tour Iguazu Falls National Park
The Iberá lake and marshlands are among the last natural paradises on earth. Discover nature and wildlife in Argentina’s subtropical rainforest. Stay in a traditional estancia and enjoy the warm Argentine hospitality and get a taste of local culture before exploring the Ibera Wetlands wildlife reserve. Finish this northern adventure with a tour of Iguazu Falls and discover which of the Argentine and Brazilian sides that you like best. We offer daily flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu and all private transfers.
(although getting there in a rainy day was extremely tough).
It was such an unique ecosystem with a large variety of animals, where floating marsh creates different scenery everyday in a huge lagoon, which was absolutely unforgettable.
I found Say Hueque to be extremely organized and helpful from the beginning to the end, and tour coordinators were always available.
I would like to convey my gratitude here. Thank you very much!!”
Patagonia was stunning with its Perito Moreno, a really unique experience as well. El Chalten has been very windy but the hike was so cool!
Argentine Experience was incredible, it was such a great evening!!! Definitely highly recommendable!
Thank you so much for all your help and organization. It has been an unforgettable trip and we loved it so much!
All the Best!”
Day 1: Travel to Argentina: from Posadas to a local estancia
Day 2: Ibera Wetlands Tours
Day 3: From Posadas, travel to Iguazu Falls
Day 4: Iguazu Falls Tours: Argentine Side
Day 5: Iguazu Falls Tours: Brazilian Side - Buenos Aires
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 nights in Ibere Wetlands & 2 nights in Iguazu Falls
- Daily breakfast included
- All meals included on days 1 and 2
- Tours described in the itinerary.
- Bus from Posadas to Puerto Iguazu
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- International or Domestic Flights.
- National Park entrance fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Iguazú Eco Fee: Mandatory tax to be paid once you get to your hotel in Iguazú. It's about 5 usd per guest, per night, and it varies according to your hotel category. Only cash is accepted.
- Visa to enter Brazil: US, Canadian, Japanese and Australian citizens require a visa to enter Brazil (for other nationalities please check requirements). Visa must be obtained online and prior to trave
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. Brazil requires that most tourists have a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. Please check with the Brazilian Consulate to ensure that you have the appropriate visa before travelling or you will not be allowed to enter Brazil. For example- US citizens, Canadians & Australians (as well as other nationalities) need a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.