- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Prague: Enjoy beautiful views of this historic city as you sit down to your Welcome Dinner at Bastion Restaurant, known for it's delectable cuisine and excellent service.
- Český Krumlov: Enjoy a night of dinner and wine in a cosy atmosphere at a local restaurant.
- Wachau Valley: Stop to taste the refreshing wines made from the local Grüner Veltliner and Riesling grapes.
- Vienna: You will be treated to an incredible meal, accompanied with wine, at Le Ciel, one of Vienna’s amazing Michelinstarred restaurants.
Take a journey into the past, with our show case of the grandest and most opulent cities of old Europe. From Prague to Budapest, marvel at the spirit of former empires and regal grandeur. We’ll show you destinations with histories dating back hundreds of years and iconic cities that have seen destruction, only to resiliently build themselves back up again to their former glories. Europe’s Bohemian capitals delight with classical music, exquisite palaces and cathedrals, and rich heritage. Walk in the footsteps of six-year-old Mozart at an after-hours visit to the baroque Schönbrunn Palace, indulge with dinner at one of Vienna’s amazing Michelin-starred restaurants, and enjoy a private sparkling wine cruise on the glittering River Danube. Along the way, you’ll witness a private recital of Chopin's classic works, taste fine wines and stay in stately hotels. Step into a world of greatness, as you uncover some of Europe’s most revered capitals. On Chairman's Collection departures, join Princess Anita von Hohenberg for a private reception at Artstetten Castle. Look for the CC icon on the Dates & Prices panel to see which departures feature the Chairman’s Collection.
Day 1: Welcome to Prague.
Day 2: The City of a Hundred Spires.
Day 3: Prague to Český Krumlov.
Day 4: Melk Abbey and the Imperial Capital of Vienna.
Day 5: Vienna Your Way.
Day 6: Bratislava and Budapest, Grand Dames on the Danube.
Day 7: The Jewel Box of Budapest.
Day 8: Szentendre.
Day 9: The Low Tatra and Kraków.
Day 10: Exploring Kraków.
Day 11: Auschwitz and The Black Madonna.
Day 12: Chopin and Warsaw.
Day 13: Depart Warsaw.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and an onboard restroom.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Any international flights to Prague and from Warsaw are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Harmony of Central Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 184+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Harmony of Central Europe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Harmony of Central Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Harmony of Central Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.