- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Farm and plantation visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- On our most indepth trip to Cambodia, take a comprehensive look at the country with a knowledgeable local leader to help you get under the surface and delve deeper into daily life
- Angkor Wat. Need we say more? As well as a guided tour, you'll also have a pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap so you can explore this incredible temple complex as much and as often as you like
- Discover the temple ruins at Sambor Prei Kuk and enjoy a village homestay to experience everyday life in rural Cambodia
- Visit the floating villages of Tonle Sap Lake with a guided boat tour through the biodiverse and aquatic heart of Cambodia
Experience the best of Cambodia on a comprehensive journey to the heart of the country and get to know the people, landscape, customs and cuisine that make Cambodia so incredible. Travel to the French-colonial elegance of Battambang and on to the time-worn grandeur of Angkor Wat. Visit Cambodia's remote south to discover the magical country of the Khmers. Indulge in heritage and culture on this fascinating 14-day tour through the best of Cambodia.
Sambor Prei Kuk
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
- Homestay (1 night), Hotel (11 nights), Dormitory (1 night)
- 11 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Private minibus , Boat , Public bus , Bicycle
- An expert tour leader
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Homestay - Village Tour with local guide
- Sambor Prei Kuk - Traditional Khmer Dinner
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Battambang - Rural Food and Cycle Tour
- Kampong Chhnang - Pottery Demonstration
- Kampot - Heritage walking tour
- Kampot - Countryside tour
- Any international flights to/from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Cambodia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Cambodia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 May 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Cambodia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Cambodia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- You'll be spending a night with a local family on this trip. While the accommodation is shared and basic, this is a great opportunity to connect with the local people (and enjoy delicious home-cooked meals!). Read more about the experience here: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/cambodia-homestay-experience
- The stories and history shared at the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek are confronting and many travellers will find them upsetting. This is an important part of Cambodia's recent history that we feel is important for travellers to know. If you would prefer not to join these activities your leader can recommend some optional alternatives. Some further information on visiting the Killing Fields can be found here: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/importance-visiting-cambodia-killing-fields/
- This trip involves a lot of public transport and some long days of driving, so some patience will go a long way towards your enjoyment here.
- At times our accommodation may not have continuous hot water. Most travellers don't find this a problem however, and are often keen to cool down from the heat with a refreshing cold shower!
- You will visit a number of temples on this trip, and this requires a level of modesty. Be sure to bring clothes that cover the arms and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers