- Taj Mahal Visit
- India Gate
- Qutab Minar
- Lotus Temple
This invigorating tour begins at Delhi, the national capital with superlative amalgamation of classical and modern architectures, and advances towards Agra, known for its imperial Mughal heritage. The final destination of the North India Golden Triangle is Jaipur, the Pink City with fairy-tale forts and palaces. Have a look at what makes the tourist circuit an interesting expedition. This Golden Triangle Trip Of India is a most recommended tour to first time travellers, looking to explore and get to know India.
For a detailed day-by-day itinerary we kindly refer to the itinerary tab.
Day 1: Arrive at Delhi Airport
Day 2: Old Delhi & New Delhi Exploration
Day 3: The Taj Mahal Trip
Day 4: The Pink City Of India
Day 5: The City Palace & Amer Fort
Day 6: Jaipur to Delhi Airport By Car
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- 5-start Hotel Accommodation per the itinerary
- Daily Buffet Breakfast At Hotel
- Transportation & sightseeing: by Air-conditioned Toyota Innova vehicle from Delhi till Delhi.( A/C facility will not provided on hills)
- Riksha Ride In Old delhi
- Tanga Ride In Agra
- Elephant Ride at amer Fort
- English speaking guide at all places
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Toll, parking etc.
- Pushkar Day Trip
- Ranthambore Safari
- Any type of personal expenses like tips, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any hotel accommodation at Delhi.
- Train or Flight Ticket.
- Entrance fees.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTaj Mahal Closed on Every Friday
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.