- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Taj Mahal Visit
- India Gate
- Qutab Minar
- Lotus Temple
This invigorating tour begins at Delhi, the national capital with superlative amalgamation of classical and modern architectures, and advances towards Agra, known for its imperial Mughal heritage. The final destination of the North India Golden Triangle is Jaipur, the Pink City with fairy-tale forts and palaces. Have a look at what makes the tourist circuit an interesting expedition. This Golden Triangle Trip Of India is a most recommended tour to first time travellers, looking to explore and get to know India.
For a detailed day-by-day itinerary we kindly refer to the itinerary tab.
Day 1: Arrive at Delhi Airport
Day 2: Old Delhi & New Delhi Exploration
Day 3: The Taj Mahal Trip
Day 4: The Pink City Of India
Day 5: The City Palace & Amer Fort
Day 6: Jaipur to Delhi Airport By Car
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- 5-start Hotel Accommodation per the itinerary
- Daily Buffet Breakfast At Hotel
- Transportation & sightseeing: by Air-conditioned Toyota Innova vehicle from Delhi till Delhi.( A/C facility will not provided on hills)
- Riksha Ride In Old delhi
- Tanga Ride In Agra
- Elephant Ride at amer Fort
- English speaking guide at all places
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Toll, parking etc.
- Pushkar Day Trip
- Ranthambore Safari
- Any type of personal expenses like tips, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any hotel accommodation at Delhi.
- Train or Flight Ticket.
- Entrance fees.
- Save US$ 20+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTaj Mahal Closed on Every Friday