- Booking Type Instant Booking
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Spot the black and white colobus monkeys
- Transport is included
- Staff salaries are included on the costs
The Machame Route, with its diverse landscape and fantastic views, offers a unique experience to test your will power, fitness finesse and mental strength. The route takes you through lush rainforest, where colobus monkeys roam, into heath and moorland, with its many ferns and ericas, until finally reaching the icy caps of the mountain top. Overnights on the Machame Route will be in tents. It is not difficulty to climb because you will be guided by our professional tour guide.
I highly recommend Enosaexpeditions.com, they got the best possible team. Big thanks to our guides Wilfred, Mahamod and Fratterino, we wouldnt have reached the summit without them. Also a big thanks to all porters, cook and our favorite waiter Bariki.
All services were provided as agreed, our tents were ready every day when reaching the camps, marvelous food and very good advise by the guides.
Remember, of you want to make it all the way up to Uhuru peak, just go Pole Pole and follow your Enosa guides.
We did 6 days Mount Kilimanjaro trekking through Machame route and made to the top...”
We did the 7 day trek through Machame route. Noel, the owner of the company was always there to answer our questions while planning our trip. During the trek the guys made us feel comfortable all the time, the food was more than plenty and very tasty. Every day upon arrival at each camp everything was set to make us feel like home. Special thanks to all the porters, our guides Anton, Fraterino and Preygod and the amazing cook Sheidi. We also did a two day safari at lake Manyara and Ngorongoro crater, our driver Shirima was an exceptional person, polite and kind always keen to help.
Everything was perfect, it was an unforgetable trip.
Thanks again Noel and everyone else.”
Day 1: Machame Gate (1,790 m) – Machame Camp (3,010 m)
Day 2: Machame Camp (3,010 m) – Shira hut Campsite (3,845 m)
Day 3: Shira hut campsite – Lava Tower – Baranco camp
Day 4: Shira hut campsite – Lava Tower– Baranco camp
Day 5: Barranco Camp (3,960 m) – Barafu Camp (4,640 m)
Day 6: Barafu Camp (4,640 m) – Uhuru Peak(5,895 m) -Mweka Camp
Day 7: Mweka Camp (3,080 m) – Mweka Gate (1,630 m) – Moshi
- Professional english-speaking guide
- Kilimanjaro trekking according to the itinerary
- Mountain crew (cook & porters)
- Meals during the climb
- Drinking water
- Overnight stays in hotels and mountain tents
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, chairs, tables etc.)
- All national park fees
- All mentioned transfers
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Save +US$ 56 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.