- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Delight in some traditional accommodation experiences on this Moroccan adventure, including a familyrun gite (mountain home) in the Atlas Mountains and a historic riad (traditional nobleman’s house) in colourful Essaouira.
- Run to Paradise Valley – a series of waterfalls cascading through ridges and canyons. The blue pools and waterfalls are some of the most beautiful out there, and you’ll have time to explore and take a dip.
- It’s not a stretch to say that relaxing yoga lessons on the coast of South Morocco are a highlight of this adventure. Begin with a class, before using the same balancing manoeuvres on a surfboard in Taghazout.
- Get to know Essaouira as a ‘little picture’ for a reason – the city of the wind draws all sorts of artsy types thanks to its culture (and maybe it’s delicious grilled seafood too).
Morocco might make you think of big markets and bigger deserts, but there’s so much more to this exciting country in north-western Africa. Take an eight-day adventure to some of Morocco’s most colourful places, passing some awesome beaches along the way. Taghazout is a magnet for Moroccan chillers thanks to some A-grade Atlantic surf and other seaside towns like Essaouira are made for kicking back and soaking up some cultural vibes. Country living out by the Atlas Mountains can’t be beat either – the people are nice, the views are pretty and you’re not gonna find food this good in a restaurant. Take the time to check out some of Morocco’s best secrets, from the mountains to the beaches.
- Budget Hotel (4 nights), mountain gite (1 night), surf camp (2 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private vehicle , public bus , taxi
- An expert tour leader
- Scenic walk to Imlil
- Paradise Valley visit
- Surfing class
- 1 hour yoga class
- Essaouira - Guided walking tour
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this One Week in Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this One Week in Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
One Week in Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this One Week in Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip is set at a relaxing pace and you will have plenty of time to read your book, walk along pretty beaches and enjoy time as you please.
- There are some easygoing activities included such beginner surfing classes and some easy walking around the valleys. Please be prepared.
- In 2020, Ramadan will take place from 23 April to 22 May. It may cause some disturbance to your travel schedule. Some regular services may not be available or open during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars. Please consider your travel arrangements carefully.
- As Morocco has a tipping culture, travellers are expected to tip small amounts for most services, so please be prepared. Your leader will suggest methods and amounts to tip during the trip, but it is left to the group to decide the details.
- Although you shouldn’t expect any aggressive selling techniques in Morocco, please be aware that you may be approached by shop owners and street vendors offering their goods to you on regular occasions.
- The weather in Morocco can be extreme. Summer temperatures can be uncomfortably hot, especially for those who aren't accustomed to the heat, so please consider what time of year you travel carefully. If you do travel in the warmer months then pack layers to cover you from the sun, bring the necessary sun protection and drink plenty of water. The desert can also get cold at night, so remember to bring base layers and warm clothing.
- We have sourced our accommodation very carefully and picked the best possible hotels in line with Intrepid style of travel, but please note that service and accommodation in Morocco may be different to western standards.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers