- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 16- yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-17402
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Walk amongst the dramatic limestone scenery of Grazalema National Park
- Discover the charming Moorish architecture of Granada, Cordoba, Ronda and Seville
- Explore the world renowned Alhambra, Alcazar Palace and Mezquita
Discover Andalucia and the fascinating history that has influenced this beautiful region. Explore whitewashed villages, taste delicious tapas and see the beguiling Moorish architecture, patios and gardens of Granada, Cordoba and Seville.
Cordoba - Discover the Moorish architecture from the golden era of Al-Andalus at the Mezquita
Grazalema Natural Park - Hike through dramatic limestone scenery from Puerto del Boyar to Benaocaz
Seville - Explore this characterful city and the stunning UNESCO-listed Alcazar Palace
Day 1 : Join trip in Malaga
Day 2 : Take a train to the white hill town of Ronda. Visit the bullring and take in views of the gorge
Day 3 : Hike between white villages in Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park
Day 4 : Travel to Seville and discover the city on foot
Day 5 : Free day to explore Seville
Day 6 : Travel to Cordoba by train and visit the Mesquita Mosque
Day 7 : Morning free in Cordoba. Afternoon public bus to Granada
Day 8 : Visit the Alhambra Palace including the Nasrid Palaces
Day 9 : Free morning in Granada. Take the public bus to Malaga
Day 10 : Trip ends in Malaga
- 9 Breakfasts
- Hotel Zenit (2 nights)
- Hotel Polo (2 nights)
- Hotel Alcazar (2 nights)
- Hotel Maestre (1 night)
- Hotel Los Angeles (2 nights)
- Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Malaga are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Moorish Andalucia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Moorish Andalucia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Moorish Andalucia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Moorish Andalucia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How much does a tour to Spain cost?
The duration of your stay, the type of accommodation and services you wish to book, and the activities you want to experience play a key role in determining the costs of your Spain vacation. On average, 7 days in Spain, including accommodation and meals, can cost anywhere from USD 1,000 to USD 1,800 per person. Hotel rooms can start from USD 49 per person, per night and go upward of USD 209, while a meal at an inexpensive restaurant can be had for around USD 12. A meal in a decent restaurant can cost upward of USD 20 per person.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
- What part of Spain should I visit?