- Enjoy royal stays at Rohet Garh and Sardargarh Fort.
- Take a safari in Ranthambore NP.
- City tours of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and others See the best sites..
This tour is the perfect introduction for those who want to be immersed in the ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Delhi/Delhi
- Operator Swastik India Journeys
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 850 11 days View Tour
- Airport transfer
- Instant Confirmation
- See the wonderful Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Qutab Minar and the Humayun Tomb
- Lotus Temple, India Gate and the President House
- Taj Mahal Visit
- India Gate
- Qutab Minar
- Visit the top attractions of Jaipur such as the Albert Hall and Hawa Mahal
- Visit Bapu and Johri bazaar to shop with the locals
- Explore ancient on a cycle-rickshaw
- See the best sights in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Private guide and private a/c vehicle with experienced chauffeur.
- Airport pick up & drop off.
- Exclusive to Bookmundi
- Ideal choice for families and perfect for couples as well
- See some of the best and most exciting places, attractions and wonders of India
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Celebrate Diwali in a heritage home with a local family.
- Savour homemade snacks and sweets and a Diwali dinner, prepared by your hosts.
- Participate in the tradition of Deepawali Poojan, believed to bring peace and prosperity.
- New Delhi & Old Delhi Sight Seeing
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Amer Fort And City Place
- Visit the Golden Triangle and immerse yourself in authentic Indian cuisine
- Visit the Golden Triangle - the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in this complete package.
- Soak in the fabulous art and architecture, historic monuments, and rich cultural heritage.
- Go on an elephant ride in Jaipur and a boat ride in Udaipur.
- Enjoy some of the best dishes of Rajasthan
- Explore the culinary traditions of this beautiful city and shop at a local market
- Learn how to add local flavors to your meals with a local family
Step into the heart of every Indian household – its kitchen. This magical space... ... Read More
- Starts Jaipur
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 77 4.5 hours View Tour
Highlights10% off Today
- City Tours of Delhi, Varanasi and Jaipur.
- View the Palace of Winds in Jaipur.
- Visit the Jama Masjid, the Humayun's Tomb and the Qutub Minar in Delhi, the Sarnath in Varanasi, the Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal in Agra, the Amber Fort and City Palace Museum in Jaipur.
- Visit World Heritage Sites such as Jantar Mantar and City Palace
- Explore the narrow streets of Jaipur in a tuk-tuk
- Get acquainted to the world of astrology over a traditional dinner
- Participation in preparing elephant food
- Demonstration of how to communicate with the elephant
- Demonstration of how to climb on the elephant correctly
- Relive the splendor of the maharajas and rajas in royal palaces and princely residences
- Enjoy an elephant ride at Amber Fort (Jaipur) and a camel ride with dinner in Jaisalmer
- Discover Udaipur's romantic allure on a boat
From US$ 755 9 days View Tour
- Discover the 'true' India by visiting one of its rural communities
- Visit Shahpura village and interact with the locals
- Understand local traditions and customs and rural farming practices of India
- Arrival and Departure assistance.
- Close encounter with various species of birds and animals.
- Go on jungle safari and watch the splendor of the tiger in its natural environment.
- Celebrate Holi in a heritage home with a noble family in Jaipur.
- Savour homemade sweets, desserts, and snacks, all prepared by your host.
- Dress up in traditional Indian attire that you’ll get to keep.
- Discover the mystery and grandeur of North India
- Visit Taj Mahal, the monument of love, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Explore Indian history and mythology in the lands of Khajuraho
- Discover the vibrant Teej festival in the majestic city of Jaipur.
- Meet locals and find out why this is one of the best festivals of the year.
- Admire the vibrant processions and take part in the colourful celebrations.
- Step back in time for this historical tour of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
- Visit one of the seven wonders of the world - the Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Experience the unique lanscape, culture and traditions of Jaipur and visit important sites.
From US$ 275 5 days View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results