- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Local boat rides
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go out on a sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit the Cai Be Floating Market in the Mekong River Delta
- Get the chance to explore the tunnels of Cu Chi
Our representative will receive you upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City and transfer you to your hotel. Go out on a sightseeing tour of the city and see some of its most important landmarks on the second day. This day also involves exploring the tunnels of Cu Chi and learning more about the Vietnam War.
Travel to the Mekong River Delta on the third day of the trip and visit the famous floating market of Cai Be. Enjoy a boat ride through the shady canals of the delta and soak up the rural ambience before driving back to the capital city. We will drive you to the airport according to your flight schedule on the fourth day.
The itinerary, travel and hotel arrangements seemed to be very attractive and the price very reasonable.
We were delighted with the experience. Everything was as good or better than our expectations .
The organisation and communications before and during the trip were exemplary. The appointed local representatives were professional, courteous and very knowledgable. All travel went exactly according to schedule. Our only minor issue was with the overnight train from Ho Chi Min city to Na Trang. It was very old, and the sleeping cabin of extremely poor condition. I realise this was not in UK and, having travelled elsewhere in Asia, expected it to be less than perfect. In truth this train was barely serviceable.
All our hotels in KL, Ho Chi Min and Na Trang were very good. Everyone we met was friendly, hospitable and efficient.
Overall we had s memorable holiday with this company and would most certainly be happy to book another vacation with them.”
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City arrival
Day 2: Full day sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi tunnels
Day 3: Mekong Delta and Cai Be floating market
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City departure
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per in the itinerary.
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Transfers, including pickup and drop off, in air-conditioned vehicles
- All sightseeing and entrance fees
- Vietnam visa (If needed)
- Travel Insurance
- Meals/ beverages not mentioned on the itinerary
- Activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.