- Kayaking , swimming
- Rise early for morning tai chi on the sundeck
- Flower carving demonstration on Sun Deck
- Luxury Cruise
It's not the cliffs themselves that make Halong Bay unique, but rather their sheer number. A huge bay, dotted with nearly 2,000 mostly uninhabited limestone cliffs, the breathtaking scenery is very similar to that of the Andaman coast of Thailand, Vang Vieng in Laos and Guilin in China.
7:45: Hotel pick-up.
12:30: Arriving Hon Gai Harbor, Ha Long City. Transfer to our Cruise by tender (5 -10 minutes)
12:45: Enjoy welcome drink
13:30: Cruising through Bai Tu Long & having lunch with Set Menu
15:30: Exploring Vung Vieng Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities with bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour)
16h30: Swimming, Sunbathing and Relaxing at Ban Chan Beach
17:30: Relax and enjoy the sunset cocktail while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong - Cong Do area. Docking for overnight.
18:00: Taking part into cooking class on boat: Learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese cuisines
19:30: Dinner is served on board.
21:00: Free evening or taking part in some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request)
Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices…
6: 30: Doing exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck.
07:30: Having breakfast (Set Menu)
8:00: Exploring the Thien Canh Son Cave.
9:30: Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration
10:30: Enjoy the last of the Ha Long Bay scenery over lunch (Set Menu) as the boat cruises back to shore.
12:00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
16:30: Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (within Hanoi Old Quarter)
- 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person (If using shuttle bus)
- Cooking Class, Fruit Carving Flower
- Taichi exercise
- Entrance Fees/ Kayaking
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner on board
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms (base on 2 persons in one cabin, if you are one person, please pay extra single supplement)
- Tips and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
• Baby Cot is free of charge and according to availability.
• Free of charge for children below the age of 4 years old (limiting to one children per one booking)
• Children from the age of 4 to below 8 years old sharing bed with parents will be charged 50% of the adult rate
• Two children under 8 years old sharing a cabin will be charged at 75% of full cabin rate.
Children from the age of 8 years old pay full as adult rate
HIGH SEASON SURCHARGES: On Christmas Day Dec 24th and New Year Dec 31st
US$25 per adult
US$15 per child from 4 to under 8
And FOC for child under 4 years old
For compulsory Gala Dinners will be added on above rates.
- Tides and weather conditions may alter the times of meals and other activities.
- In line with our responsible vision of tourism, please note that we do not include the most popular caves of the bay in our program. We consider that they are an insult to heritage preservation.
- For your convenience, and if you can arrange smaller backpacks, please leave your big suitcase at ODC's secure storage.
- On the way to Halong and back to Hanoi, we will stop at a place with food, beverages and souvenirs for sale. This is not to trick you and that will be the only times of the whole trip you may feel in the tourism mass. But that is the only place on the way, where you, your driver and your guide can use clean toilets without being forced to buy anything. Thanks for your understanding.
For FIT booking (group of less than 7 cabins):
- More than 7 days prior to trip departure: Full refund
- 7 days – 3 days before arrival: 50% charge
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rate
- No show: 100% of total rate
For large bookings (more than 7 cabins):
- More than 60 days prior to trip departure: Full refund.
- 60 days – 31 days before arrival: 50% charge
- From 30 to 15 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rate
- Less than 15 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rate
- No show: 100% of total rate.