- duration 2 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kayaking , swimming
- Rise early for morning tai chi on the sundeck
- Flower carving demonstration on Sun Deck
- Luxury Cruise
It's not the cliffs themselves that make Halong Bay unique, but rather their sheer number. A huge bay, dotted with nearly 2,000 mostly uninhabited limestone cliffs, the breathtaking scenery is very similar to that of the Andaman coast of Thailand, Vang Vieng in Laos and Guilin in China.
Day 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (-/L/D)
Day 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (within Hanoi Old Quarter)
- 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person (If using shuttle bus)
- Cooking Class, Fruit Carving Flower
- Taichi exercise
- Entrance Fees/ Kayaking
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner on board
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms (base on 2 persons in one cabin, if you are one person, please pay extra single supplement)
- Tips and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationCHILDREN RATES • Baby Cot is free of charge and according to availability. • Free of charge for children below the age of 4 years old (limiting to one children per one booking) • Children from the age of 4 to below 8 years old sharing bed with parents will be charged 50% of the adult rate • Two children under 8 years old sharing a cabin will be charged at 75% of full cabin rate. Children from the age of 8 years old pay full as adult rate HIGH SEASON SURCHARGES: On Christmas Day Dec 24th and New Year Dec 31st US$25 per adult US$15 per child from 4 to under 8 And FOC for child under 4 years old For compulsory Gala Dinners will be added on above rates. Note: Tides and weather conditions may alter the times of meals and other activities. In line with our responsible vision of tourism, please note that we do not include the most popular caves of the bay in our program. We consider that they are an insult to heritage preservation. For your convenience, and if you can arrange smaller backpacks, please leave your big suitcase at ODC's secure storage. On the way to Halong and back to Hanoi, we will stop at a place with food, beverages and souvenirs for sale. This is not to trick you and that will be the only times of the whole trip you may feel in the tourism mass. But that is the only place on the way, where you, your driver and your guide can use clean toilets without being forced to buy anything. Thanks for your understanding.