- Sightseeing tour
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a boat going along Yen River
- Visit the ancient Perfume Pagoda Temple Complex, which has stood for centuries
- Luch at a local restaurant
Perfume Pagoda land of Buddhism
- 08.00 a.m: Depart for the 2-hour journey to the Perfume Pagoda. Enjoy the scenic drive through the rich farming land of the Red River Delta, to one of northern Vietnam’s holiest of sites.
- 10.00 a.m: On arrival board a private rowing boat for the relaxing hours’ cruise down the Yen River, along the way stop at Den Trinh (Presentation shrine), also known as Den Quan Lon (Shrine of High-ranking Mandarin), built to worship one of the generals of a Hung King.
- 11.00 a.m: Disembark and follow a stone flagged path to Thien Tru.
- 11.30 a.m: Continue the walk uphill around 45 minutes to Huong Tich Chu, “Pagoda of the Perfumed Vestige”. The pagoda is one of the most important to the Mahayana Buddhists of Vietnam.
At the top you will be rewarded with a fine view, after visiting pagoda, start the journey back down the mountain.
Note: As an option there is a cable car which can be taken instead of walking (not included).
- 14.00 p.m: Have lunch at local restaurant.
- 15.00 p.m: Visit Thien Tru, which is located on Mount Lao is built shelves in 1467, King Le Thanh Tong Quang Thuan dating to the 8th.
- 15.30 p.m: Return by rowing boat to the vehicle for transfer back to Hanoi, arriving Hanoi in the late afternoon.
- 19.00: Tour finishes.
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Cable Car
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationTour Notes: Beware of your luggage and money Inform in advance if you are vegetarian. All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety. * Proper walking shoes must be worn for this tour. The trek can be strenuous for some as the path is fairly steep (As an option there is a cable car which can be taken instead of walking). * During Tet (Vietnamese New Year) and the three months preceding, the Perfume Pagoda is crowded with pilgrims and travel during this time is not recommended, check with your travel consultant for further details. Cancellation policy : For small group booking (group of less than 14 persons) More than 7 days prior to trip departure: No charge 7 days – 3 days before arrival: 50% charge Less than 72 hours prior to trip departure: 100% of total rate No show: 100% of total rate For large group booking (group of from 14 persons) More than 60 days prior to trip departure: No charge 60 days – 31 days before arrival: 50% charge From 30 to 15 days prior to trip departure: 75% of total rate Less than 15 days prior to trip departure: 100% of total rate No show: 100% of total rate