- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
Set sail with us for an eight day adventure along Turkey’s gorgeous coastline with endless sunshine and turquoise waters! Sail Turkey’s incredible summer spots as you jump on board a traditional gullet boat. Discover secluded bays, sunken ruins, and hidden beaches on a Mediterranean exploration. Soak up the sun on the deck and swim in crystal blue waters during the day. Then roam the charming coastal villages relaxing in small towns as you embark on a voyage of a lifetime.
Day 1: Fethiye, Samanlik Bay
Day 2: Samanlik Bay, St Nicholas Island
Day 3: St. Nicholas Island, Kas, Limanagzi Bay
Day 4: Limanagzi Bay, Smugglers Cove
Day 5: Smugglers Cove, Demre, Limanagzi Bay
Day 6: Limanagzi Bay, Kalkan, Firnaz Bay
Day 7: Firnaz Bay, Fethiye
Day 8: Fethiye
- Superior traditional Turkish gulet, double cabin accommodation, with ensuite cabins.
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Gulet cruise around Fethiye, Kas and Kalkan.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local tour leaders.
- Services of experienced captain and crew of the boat
- Orientation walks in Kas, Kalkan and Fethiye
- Any international flights to/from Fethiye are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sail Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sail Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 February 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sail Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sail Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.