- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx
- Travel to the Valley of the Kings
- Cruise on the River Nile
- Explore Cairo
Visit the pyramids of Giza & Sakkara. Ride a camel on the desert. Enjoy the wonders of the land of the pharaohs while cruising on the Nile on board the Mayfair Nile Cruise, one of the most luxurious cruises operating on the Nile.
Take a trip to Kom Ombo and Abu Simbel temples. Enjoy the many cultural highlights of Aswan. Explore Edfu, the location of the ancient settlement of Tell Edfu and the site of the Ptolemaic Temple of Horus. Enjoy the best of our services throughout this trip. For more about this tour, please read the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Cairo
Day 2: The pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara & Memphis
Day 3: Cairo sightseeing
Day 4: Nile cruise from Luxor
Day 5: Discover the Valley of the Kings
Day 6: Discover Edfu & Kom Ombo
Day 7: Aswan & Abu Simbel
Day 8: Aswan to Cairo
Day 9: Free day in Cairo
Day 10: Departure
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Cairo B&B
- Accommodation for 4 nights on a full-board basis
- Domestic flights: Cairo - Luxor - Aswan - Cairo
- Qualified Egyptologist
- Entrance fees
- Meet & assist at airports
- All transportation
- Any other extras
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.