- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Islamic section of Cairo and see its major highlights
- See the pyramids of Giza
- Sail on the River Nile
- Discover the monuments of Luxor and Aswan
Back in Cairo, enjoy a day tour of the Islamic section of the city. Stroll down the street all the way to Khan el-Khalili, a popular market located in the Islamic centre of Cairo. Enjoy the sight of its glittering merchandise and the intoxicating smell of the Orient. We will transfer you to the airport after the trip is over.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Day tour of pyramids and the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Day 3: Cairo - Aswan flight & Nile River cruise
Day 4: Aswan - Kom Ombo & Edfu (Nile River Cruise)
Day 5: Cruise to the East Bank of Luxor
Day 6: Valley of Kings & Luxor - Cairo (flight)
Day 7: Cairo city tour
Day 8: Cairo departure
- 4 nights' accommodation in a 5 star hotel in Cairo and 3 nights in a luxury Nile River cruise
- Breakfast everyday during your stay in Cairo. Full board meals in the cruise
- Entrance fees to destinations as per the itinerary
- A professional Egyptologist tour guide
- Ground transfers as per the itinerary, including pickup and drop off, in a deluxe, air-conditioned coach
- All taxes
- Entrance Inside Pyramids
- Mummies Room Egyptian Museum
- Solar Boat Musuem
- Sound and Light Show Pyramids
- Abu Simbel Excursion by Coach
- Egypt visas
- International airfare. Domestic airfare: Cairo - Aswan & Luxor - Cairo
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section and the itienrary
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.