- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- In Buenos Aires, experience the tango, La Boca, Caminito and more
- Visit Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego National Park and Beagle Channel
- El Calafate, Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentino Lake and Parque Nacional Los Glaciares
The trip includes a visit to the capital city of Buenos Aires, where you can enjoy the many attractions like the tango, the food and the famous local music that all people love. Places to visit in Buenos Aires include La Boca, Caminito, San Telmo and 9 de Julio Avenue, the Recoleta, Puerto Madero and Palermo.
Once in Patagonia, you will discover two amazing destinations. We'll visit Ushuaia and experience the magic of "the end of the world". It´s the southernmost city in the world and the gate to Antarctica, but it´s also a place to enjoy Tierra del Fuego National Park and navigate the Beagle Channel.
Then, we'll explore El Calafate, the gate to Perito Moreno Glacier and many other glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park. Are you ready to enjoy Patagonia?
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires
Day 3: Buenos Aires
Day 4: Buenos Aires - Ushuaia
Day 5: Ushuaia
Day 6: Ushuaia
Day 7: Ushuaia – El Calafate
Day 8: El Calafate
Day 9: El Calafate
Day 10: El Calafate
- Transfers in/out
- Accommodation in centrally located hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Excursions with local guides
- Entrance fee to National Parks
- Minitrekking Perito Moreno
- Boat Navigation
- Save +US$ 73 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note, minitrekking only available for people between age of 12 and 65