- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Locally guided tour of the aweinspiring Ancient Greek monuments including entry to the Acropolis and Parthenon
- See the traditional Cycladic buildings of Mykonos town
You'll be living your best Greek island life on this sun, sea & culture-rich trip in Mykonos, Santorini, Ios & Athens. With 3 nights in each of Greece's most popular spots, staying in top-quality, air-conditioned hotels, you'll have plenty of time to explore charming fishing villages, shops, volcanoes & spotless beaches, getting deep beyond the ouzo and the olives and the ancient statues. Plus plenty of time for sunbathing & nightlife in between.
Day 1: Arrive Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
Day 4: Mykonos
Day 5: Mykonos
Day 6: Mykonos to Santorini
Day 7: Santorini
Day 8: Santorini
Day 9: Santorini to Ios
Day 10: Ios
Day 11: Ios
Day 12: Ios to Athens
Day 13: Depart Athens
- Greek food is as nourishing as it is delicious - expect salads crumbled with feta and hearty meals like moussaka. As well as breakfast every day, you'll be fed to 4 dinners.
- For 12 nights, you'll be resting your bones in top-quality hotels scattered across the Greek Islands. Sleep twin or triple share, or splash a few extra euro and upgrade to your own room.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from Athens are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Greek Island Hopping tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Greek Island Hopping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Greek Island Hopping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Greek Island Hopping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.