- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover all Greece has to offer in this epic 10-day Best of Greece tour.
Experience the most popular islands, the amazing history of Athens and the Greek way of life. See where the ancient Greek gods were born and the ruins of their temples, then party till dawn in crazy Mykonos. Take an insta-worthy pic of the world’s most beautiful sunset in Santorini and explore the breathtaking Ios.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens
Day 3: Mykonos
Day 4: Mykonos
Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
Day 6: Santorini
Day 7: Santorini, Ios
Day 8: Ios
Day 9: Ios, Athens
Day 10: Athens
- 2 & 3 & 4 star hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- Economy class ferry
- Transfers from the island ports to the hotels and from hotels to the island ports
- Services of experienced Travel Talk tour leader
- Any international flights to/from Athens are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Greece tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 66 today.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Greece tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 25 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Greece tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Greece tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.