- Sightseeing tour
- duration 13 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Valley of the Kings
- Visit Hatshsute Temple
- Visit Luxor Temple
- Visit Karnak Temple
At 7:00 Pm, we pick you up from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan. Then you will be transferred by a private A/C vehicle to Luxor. We will arrive at Luxor at 10:00 am.
Start your day tour with a visit to the West Bank of the Nile where you visit the Valley Of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Followed by a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut that is known as El Dir El Bahari which was built by Queen Hatshepsut the daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Then continue your day tour to The Colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Lunch is included at a local restaurant but beverages are not included.
After lunch, continue on your day tour to the East Bank where you will visit Karnak & Luxor Temples. Karnak Temple is the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Spend around 3 hours there, then continue your day tour visiting the Temple Of Luxor, which was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty.
You will be dropped at your hotel after the tour.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water on board your vehicle
- All service charges and taxes
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.