- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- The Rongai route climb
- Support with Crew excellent team during entire of climb Trip
We have laid out the day-by-day itinerary under the "itinerary tab". If you have any questions to us, please contact us. We can assure you that this will be an experience of a lifetime.
Trek type: Small- Medium group size, Youth and Family, High altitudes. Summit Success Rates: Gilman’s Point (96%). Uhuru Peak (97%)
Day 1: Arrival Day in Tanzania
Day 2: Kilimanjaro Gate – Rongai 1st Caves camp (2,600m)
Day 3: 1st Cave – Kikelewa Cave (3,600m)
Day 4: Kikelewa Cave – Mawenzi Tarn camp (4,330m)
Day 5: Mawenzi Tarn camp – Kibo hut (4,700m)
Day 6: Kibo hut – Uhuru Peak (5,895m) – Horombo hut (3,270m)
Day 7: Horombo hut (3,720m) – Marangu Gate (1,980m)
Day 8: Arusha – Transfer
- Flying Doctors Emergences
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation bed & breakfast in Arusha before and after the climb.
- 2 transfers from Arusha to Kilimanjaro Marangu gate – return.
- 3 meals per day while trekking: Vegetarian/non-vegetarian.
- 7 days Kilimanjaro trek – Rongai route.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in tents while trekking.
- All park entrance fees, and government levies.
- English speaking mountain guide and assistant.
- Porters – minimum of 3 per client.
- First Aid Kit including Oxygen Kit.
- Camping Equipment’s including sleeping tents, sleeping mats, dining tent, chairs and table.
- Climbing certificate
- Complementary of printed Climbing-hat and T-shirt
- International flight tickets to Tanzania
- Travel documents i.e Insurance, Visa, Health certificate
- Sleeping bag
- Items of personal nature.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.