- duration 9 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
Please read the day to day itinerary for a full description on a day by day basis.
Trek type: Small- Medium group size, Youth and Family, High altitudes. Summit success rates: Stella Point (97%). Uhuru Peak (96%).
We are looking forward to showing you our Kilimanjaro and making sure that you get a wonderful trip!
Day 1: Arrival day in Tanzania
Day 2: Kilimanajaro Gate - Machame hut
Day 3: Machame camp - Shira Camp
Day 4: Shira Camp - Barranco Camp
Day 5: Barranco Camp - Karanga Camp
Day 6: Karanga Camp - Barafu Camp
Day 7: Barafu Camp - Summit - Mweka Hut
Day 8: Mweka Camp - Mweka Gate - Arusha
Day 9: Arusha - Transfer
- English speaking mountain guide and assistant.
- Porters – minimum of 3 per client.
- Flying Doctors Emergencies, if needed.
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation bed & breakfast in Arusha before and after the climb.
- 2 transfers from Arusha to Kilimanjaro Machame gate – return.
- 3 meals per day while trekking: Vegetarian/non-vegetarian.
- 7 days Kilimanjaro trek – Machame route.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in tents while trekking.
- All park entrance fees, and government levies.
- First Aid Kit including Oxygen Kit.
- Camping Equipment including sleeping tents, sleeping mats, dining tent, chairs and table.
- Climbing certificate
- Complementary of printed Climbing-hat and T-shirt
- International flight ticket to Tanzania
- Travel documents i.e Insurance, Visa, Health certificate
- Sleeping bag
- Items of personal nature.
- Save +US$ 69 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.