- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb Kilimanjaro via the Marangu Route
- Reach Uhuru Summit getting 360 degree views
We hope you will join on this spectacular climb up Africa's highest mountain. We have laid out the day-by-day itinerary under itnerary. We will assure you already now that this will be an experience of a lifetime.
Trek type: Small- Medium group size, Youth and Family, High altitudes. Summit success rate: Gilman’s Point (92%). Uhuru Peak (96%).Sure, Book today.
Day 1: Arrival day in Tanzania
Day 2: Kilimanjaro Gate – Mandara Hut (2,700m)
Day 3: Mandara Hut – Horombo Hut (3,700m)
Day 4: Horombo Hut – Zebra Rocks (4,020m) – Horombo Hut
Day 5: Horombo Hut (3,700m) – Kibo Hut (4,700m)
Day 6: Kibo Hut – Uhuru Peak (5,895m) – Horombo Hut
Day 7: Horombo Hut (3,700m) – Marangu Gate (1,860m) – Arusha
Day 8: Arusha – Transfer
- English speaking mountain guide and assistant.
- Porters – minimum of 3 per client.
- Flying Doctors Emergences
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation bed & breakfast in Arusha before and after the climb.
- 2 transfers from Arusha to Kilimanjaro Marangu gate – return.
- 3 meals per day while trekking: Vegetarian/non-vegetarian.
- 6 days Kilimanjaro trek – Marangu route.
- 5 nights’ accommodation in tents while trekking.
- All park entrance fees, and government levies.
- First Aid Kit including Oxygen Kit.
- Camping Equipment’s including sleeping tents, sleeping mats, dining tent, chairs and table.
- Climbing certificate
- Complementary of printed Climbing-hat and T-shirt
- International flight tickets to/from Tanzania.
- Travel documents i.e Insurance, Visa, Health certificate.
- Sleeping bag.
- Items of personal nature.
- Save US$ 57+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.