- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- 4hour food tour in Varanasi
- Please note this tour isn’t wheelchair accessible
- Try lassi at the Blue Lassi (own expense)
- Taste foods at wellknown eateries and street vendors (own expense)
The city near the Ganges River can be very crowded. Your guide keeps your group together and finds the quickest ways to get you to their recommended eateries. The first place on the agenda for the day is Deena Chat Bhandar, which makes a very good tamatar chaat.
Kachauri Gali is next. If you’re a fan of spicy foods, this might be your favorite tasting. Here you’ll try a spicy snack popular in India called kachori (pastry filled with spiced peas) before eating baati chokha (bread with roasted eggplant, tomato, and potato relish). The last eatery you’ll visit is the Blue Lassi, where you can try lassi and delicious desserts.
After, your guide brings you and your group down to Dashashwamedh Ghat. Enjoy a 45-minute to 1-hour evening Ganga Aarti ceremony performed by priests near the Ganges River. At about 8 pm your guide takes you safely back to your original meeting point at St. Thomas Church.
Thank you Varun for a wonderful Varanasi experience.”
- English speaking guide
- Food as per itinerary
- Mineral water
- Evening Ganga Aarti
- Heritage walk
- Dashashwamedh ghat
- Bottled water
- Extra food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick up and drop off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.