- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amazing boat trip down the mangrovelined Prek Toeuk Sap estuary
- Take a closer look into the life of the locals
- Check out the area's fascinating wildlife
- Discover a beautiful hidden beach
This river is salty in the dry season when the seawater flows inland, while in the wet season, the freshwater from nearby ponds pushes the salty water back. Dugongs and spot-billed pelicans are just some of the wildlife that can be found in the estuary. During the months of December to February, you can spot white freshwater dolphins and flying fish cartwheeling out of the water.
Stop and visit a small fishing village, giving you a great view into the locals’ life. Next up is a 3 km trek to an untouched beach in Koh Sampouch, where a stunning seafood lunch will be served. Spend some time at your leisure relaxing by the beach before heading back to Sihanoukville by boat and shared vehicle.
The tour ends around 17:00 pm at your hotel.
- Transportation (shared with other passengers) and entrance fees
- Pick up & Drop off at Hotel
- English speaking guide
- Seafood lunch
- Fruit and Soft drinks
- Snorkeling gear
- Life jackets provided
- Meals not mentioned
- Services not mentioned
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.