- Sightseeing tour
- Road trips
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the historic city of Salta
- Tour the impressive Salinas Grandes
- Explore the Hills of Seven Colors in Jujuy
- Discover the magical town of Purmamarca
Follow the trail of the famous Train to the Clouds in Salta to enjoy incredible views. Taste some of the best wines you'll ever find in exclusive wineries. Try a variety of empanadas (each northern province has its own, signature empanada) and see unique, sculped rocks en route.
Learn more about the culture of the people who live in this dry, rugged, hilly terrain before enjoying our transfer service back to the airport.
I think the 2 day at Iguasu Falls was our favorite tour. Just seeing the magnitude of the falls and being able to get so close to them was amazing. Favorite memory (and photo) was at Ipanema Beach and the Christ Redeemer statue.”
We are back in the US and have reflected on our fabulous trip. Thank you and Sayhueque for a wonderful tour. We loved the program, the guide (Ava) and the hotels! We appreciate all your work, help and guidance in making this a special 60th birthday journey.”
Day 1: Welcome to Northern Argentina
Day 2: Salta Tours: Safari to the Clouds – Salt Flats – Purmam
Day 3: Humahuaca Gorge, Salta & Jujuy trips
Day 4: Salta Tours: Calchaqui Valley Excursion
Day 5: Salta Tours: Calchaqui Valley Excursion. The Devil Gorg
Day 6: Salta, end of your Adventure in Argentina!
- Transfers mentioned on the itinerary
- 3 nights in Salta, 1 night in Cafayate & 1 Purmamarca
- Breakfasts and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 days' excursion of the Calchaqui Valley
- A full-day excursion of Salinas Grandes
- A visit to the Humahuaca Gorge
- Bilingual guides (English / Spanish)
- International or domestic flights or buses
- Travel / medical insurance
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.