- duration 6 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the historic city of Salta
- Tour the impressive Salinas Grandes
- Explore the Hills of Seven Colors in Jujuy
- Discover the magical town of Purmamarca
Follow the trail of the famous Train to the Clouds in Salta to enjoy incredible views. Taste some of the best wines you'll ever find in exclusive wineries. Try a variety of empanadas (each northern province has its own, signature empanada) and see unique, sculped rocks en route.
Learn more about the culture of the people who live in this dry, rugged, hilly terrain before enjoying our transfer service back to the airport.
All hotels were perfectly located.
Regading our favourite excursions, the Iguazu falls are top of the list followed by the 3-day tour Calchaqui Valley in Salta. ‘El Turco’ in Salta and Agostina in Buenos Aires are guides that need special mention.
It would have been better to have private service (iso shared) for the 2-day Saltflats in Salta and the San Ignacio where the guide didn’t speak English at all.”
All of the excursions were fantastic. I don’t think we had a favorite. I am very pleased that Lette added the chairlift ride to our ¼ day hike. The views were absolutely amazing in Bariloche. All 3 of our guides - Agostina (BA), Lette (Bariloche), and Emmy (Tigre River cruise guide - not a Say Hueque employee) were amazing. All were super knowledgeable, kind, accommodating, warm, friendly - excellent ambassadors for Argentina. We spent the most time with Agostina who I found especially thoughtful, so she will always have a special place in my heart.
Wasn’t sure how I felt about the river cruise before we went, but it was terrific and I’m glad we did it.”
You did a wonderful job. It is another amazing part of beautiful Argentina. Thank you soo much!
We will send everyone we know to you for side trips.”
Day 1: Welcome to Northern Argentina
Day 2: Salta Tours: Safari to the Clouds – Salt Flats – Purmam
Day 3: Humahuaca Gorge, Salta & Jujuy trips
Day 4: Salta Tours: Calchaqui Valley Excursion
Day 5: Salta Tours: Calchaqui Valley Excursion. The Devil Gorg
Day 6: Salta, end of your Adventure in Argentina!
- Transfers mentioned on the itinerary
- 3 nights in Salta, 1 night in Cafayate & 1 Purmamarca
- Breakfasts and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 days' excursion of the Calchaqui Valley
- A full-day excursion of Salinas Grandes
- A visit to the Humahuaca Gorge
- Bilingual guides (English / Spanish)
- International or domestic flights or buses
- Travel / medical insurance
- Save +US$ 34 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Passport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.