- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Buenos Aires Discover Recoleta Cemetery, the Plaza de Mayo and 9 de Julio Avenue, the widest avenue in the world before being whisked away to your dinner and Tango show, where you travel back to the glory days of this colourful city
- Cusco Discover Sacsayhuaman, Coricancha and the famous San Pedro market before enjoying a magical evening featuring an entertaining folklore show
- Iguassu Falls Step out onto catwalks along the world's widest cascading waterfalls and be awed by Devil's Throat before boarding your jungle train through the tropical Iguassu National Park
- Lima Explore the "City of the Kings" and see the Cathedral, Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace, City Hall and visit San Francisco Monastery, famous for its catacombs
Starting in the 'Cidade Maravilhosa', experience the sheer force of nature at Iguassu Falls before country hopping to Argentina for big steaks, fiery tango and a slice of gaucho living. Ending in Peru, cuddle llamas and walk in the footsteps of the Incas at mighty, magnificent Machu Picchu.
Day 1: Arrive Rio de Janeiro (3 Nights)
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Rio de Janeiro City Free Time
Day 4: Rio de Janeiro Iguassu Falls (2 Nights)
Day 5: Iguassu Falls and Free Time
Day 6: Iguassu Falls Buenos Aires (3 Nights)
Day 7: Buenos Aires Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 8: Buenos Aires Free Time
Day 9: Buenos Aires Lima (2 Nights)
Day 10: Lima Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 11: Lima Cusco Sacred Valley (2 Nights)
Day 12: Machu Picchu Excursion
Day 13: Sacred Valley Cusco (2 Nights)
Day 14: Cusco Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 15: Cusco Julica Puno and Lake Titicaca (2 Nights)
Day 16: Lake Titicaca Sightseeing
Day 17: Puno and Lake Titicaca Juliaca Depart Lima
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 14 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 7 Dinners
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- All internal air included in trip cost
- Train excursion to Machu Picchu
- City orientation tours
- Any international flights to Rio de Janeiro and from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South America Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 237 today.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South America Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 29 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South America Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South America Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.