- Sightseeing tour
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Iguazu Falls, a Unesco World Heritage site and Wonder of Nature
- Parque Nacional Iguazu (Argentina)
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu (Brazil)
On the tour, we will visit two national parks, one in Argentina, and one in Brazil. In Argentina, we will enjoy three different circuits: the upper circuit, lower circuit and trail to the "Devil´s Throat" with an ecological train through the jungle. On the Brazilian side of the falls, we'll see a wonderful panoramic view of the magnificent falls, on a 1500m trail and an elevator.
Day 1: Iguazu Falls: Brazilian side
Day 2: Iguazu Falls: Argentinian side
Day 3: Iguazu Falls: departure
- Transfers in/out
- Accommodation in selected hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Seat in bus services with english speaking guides
- Entrance fee to National Parks
- Helicopter Ride
- Parque Das Aves
- Gran Aventura
- Aventura Nautica
- International flights
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease check visa requirements to cross to Brazil and visit Iguazu Falls Brazilian Side.
Is there a single supplement charge for this tour? If so, what is it?
The tour operator of the Iguazu Falls tour has informed us that there is a single supplement charge (single room fee) for solo travellers in addition to the tour price. The single supplement charge is USD 256.50 as of December 2019.
- Should we book our own flights to Iguazu Falls, Brazilian side, from Bueno Aires by ourselves or you have a special charter?
Does this tour include airport transfers?
This tour starts in Iguazu and the quoted tour price includes pick up and drop at the airport in Iguazu falls (Foz do Iguaçu International Airport). It does not include transfers in/out from other airports. However, if you would like the tour operator to arrange either air or land transfers between Buenos Aires and Iguazu, the tour operator can arrange it for an additional charge.