- Stunning view of Pokhara and Mt. Fishtail along with Phewa Lake
- Trekking in Annapurna Conservation Area
- Astonishing Panorama view of Sunrise at Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, and Mt. Ganesh
- Suitable for families with young children
- Fantastic views of mountain ranges from the top of the hill
- Don't forget to wake up early for the Poon Hill sunrise. I won't forget it.
- Enjoy excellent views of Annapurna Himalayas from Annapurna Base Camp
- Get rich cultural insights into Gurung Villages
- Well organized lodge to lodge trek with full board meals
From US$ 690 13 days View Tour
- Pokhara must be the most relaxed place in Nepal. Spend a few extra days to soak it up
- Watch a magnificent sunrise over the Himalayan massif from Sarangkot
- Enjoy a short hike in the Annapurna's, walking through local villages, this is a great introduction to trekking in Nepal.
- Easy hiking around the Pokhara Valley.
- Witness spectacular views of Annapurna south, Gangapurna, Fishtail, Hiunchuli etc
- Explore around the traditional village of Ghandruk.
- Get great views of the magnificent Annapurna mountain range
- Enjoy these short and adventurous hikes around Pokhara valley
- Explore the culture and traditions of ethnic Gurung villages
- Guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
- Easy trekking along Ghorepani-Poon Hill trail in the Annapurna Region.
- Himalayan sunrise view from Nagarkot, Sarangkot and Poon Hill.
- Travel beyond Pokhara to explore the surrounding lakes and hills
- Enjoy tranquil views of breathtaking landscapes
- Explore local farms and settlements
- 12-Day Package Tour in Nepal including visit to Chitwan, Poonhill, Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Doing the Poonhill trek and standing atop Poonhill with its 365 degree mountain views
- 1-Day rafting on the famous Trisuli River
This 12 days Mountains/Jungles/Rivers/Cultures package tour is for those travelers who can spend around 2 ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Kathmandu/Tribhuvan International Airport (ktm) Ring Rd Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
- Operator Outfitter Nepal Treks and Expedition
From US$ 799 12 days View Tour
- Learn to whitewater kayak on a genuine river expedition in Nepal.
- Experience remote beach camping.
- Paddle to the famous Chitwan National Park.
- Experience the “best all-round" river in Nepal.
- Super fun, big and bouncy rapids with exciting wave trains.
- Beautiful remote beach camping.
- Gentle rafting for first timers or for families with kids.
- Variety of scenery including jungle, waterfalls and villages.
- Beautiful remote beach camping.
- Guided sightseeing of UNESCO World heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Experience rafting in the Trishuli River and biking in Kathmandu Valley.
- Go paragliding and bungy jumping in Pokhara.
From US$ 1,200 11 days View Tour
- A journey through Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park and Lumbini.
- Visit all the best touristic destinations in Nepal.
This Nepal 10 days 9 nights tour package can be your ultimate choice if you... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Kathmandu/Kathmandu
- Operator Eyes On Nepal Tours & Treks
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 800 10 days View Tour
- Try this extremely fun and unique adventure.
- Visit multiple cascading waterfalls.
- Revel in stunning untouched jungle scenery.
- Enjoy guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
- Explore several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Buddha's birthplace.
- Revel in a 360 degree view of Himalayan peaks from Sarangkot.
- Enjoy super fun and exciting non-stop whitewater rapids.
- See spectacular Himalayan mountain views.
- Only a short drive away - just 30 minutes from Pokhara's Lakeside.
- Cycle the legendary 'Royal Trek' route
- Rejoice in the splendour of pristine Begnas Lake
- Drink in a spellbinding panorama of the iconic Himalayas
Cycle the 'Royal Trek' route on this active Pokhara tour. Despite its name, this... ... Read More
- Starts Pokhara
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 80 5-6 hours View Tour
- Jungle Safari on Elephant spotting various wildlife, mammals & bird-spices..
- Jeep Safari, Bird Watching, Canoeing on traditional dug-out canoe..
- Visit to the Tharu village to witness local culture & tradition..
- City tour of Kathmandu with visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Visit the natural wonder & lake-side city of Nepal, Pokhara
- Witness sunrise over the Himalayas from Sarangkot-Pokhara
From US$ 750 8 days View Tour
- Explore the sights in old Kathmandu and Bhaktapur
- Search for tigers in Chitwan National Park
- Trek the foothills of the Annapurna Range
From US$ 1,399 US$ 1,106 10 days View Tour
|Oct 22||Only 2 seats left|
|Dec 3||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore the beautiful temple city of Kathmandu
- A sightseeing tour of the lake city of Pokhara
- Durbar Squares in Kathmandu, Monkey temple and other landmarks
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Witness the spectacular sunrise view from Nagarkot.
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery in Bhutan.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Nepal
Travelling to Nepal? Chat with a local travel specialist in Nepal who can help organize your trip.