- Stunning view of Pokhara and Mt.
- Trekking in Annapurna Conservation Area.
- Astonishing Panorama view of Sunrise at Mt.
- Suitable for families with young children.
- Fantastic views of mountain ranges from the top of the hill.
- Don't forget to wake up early for the Poon Hill sunrise.
From US$ 950 7 days View Tour
- Enjoy excellent views of Annapurna Himalayas from Annapurna Base Camp
- Get rich cultural insights into Gurung Villages
- Well organized lodge to lodge trek with full board meals
- Pokhara must be the most relaxed place in Nepal. Spend a few extra days to soak it up
- Watch a magnificent sunrise over the Himalayan massif from Sarangkot
- Enjoy a short hike in the Annapurna's, walking through local villages, this is a great introduction to trekking in Nepal.
- Easy hiking around the Pokhara Valley.
- Witness spectacular views of Annapurna south, Gangapurna, Fishtail, Hiunchuli etc
- Explore around the traditional village of Ghandruk.
- Get great views of the magnificent Annapurna mountain range
- Enjoy these short and adventurous hikes around Pokhara valley
- Explore the culture and traditions of ethnic Gurung villages
- Guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
- Easy trekking along Ghorepani-Poon Hill trail in the Annapurna Region.
- Himalayan sunrise view from Nagarkot, Sarangkot and Poon Hill.
- Travel beyond Pokhara to explore the surrounding lakes and hills
- Enjoy tranquil views of breathtaking landscapes
- Explore local farms and settlements
- Experience the “best all-round" river in Nepal.
- Super fun, big and bouncy whitewater rapids with exciting wave trains.
- Beautiful remote beach camping.
- Learn to whitewater kayak on a genuine river expedition in Nepal.
- Experience remote beach camping.
- Option to Paddle from Pokhara to the famous Chitwan National Park.
- 12-Day Package Tour in Nepal including visit to Chitwan, Poonhill, Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Doing the Poonhill trek and standing atop Poonhill with its 365 degree mountain views.
- Exploring World Heritage sites in Kathmandu..
From US$ 799 12 days View Tour
- Gentle rafting for first timers or for families with kids.
- Variety of scenery including jungle, waterfalls and villages.
- Beautiful remote beach camping.
- Enjoy super fun and exciting non-stop whitewater rapids.
- See spectacular Himalayan mountain views.
- Only a short drive away - just 30 minutes from Pokhara's Lakeside.
- Guided sightseeing of UNESCO World heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Experience rafting in the Trishuli River and biking in Kathmandu Valley.
- Go paragliding and bungy jumping in Pokhara.
- A journey through Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park and Lumbini.
- Visit all the best touristic destinations in Nepal.
This Nepal 10 days 9 nights tour package can be your ultimate choice if you... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Kathmandu/Kathmandu
- Operator Eyes On Nepal Tours & Treks
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 800 10 days View Tour
- Jungle Safari on Elephant spotting various wildlife, mammals & bird-spices..
- Jeep Safari, Bird Watching, Canoeing on traditional dug-out canoe..
- Visit to the Tharu village to witness local culture & tradition..
- Explore multiple cascading waterfalls while abseiling, jumping, sliding and swimming.
- Experience a unique adrenaline filled day trip.
- Enjoy the spectacular natural jungle scenery.
- Enjoy guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
- Explore several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Buddha's birthplace.
- Revel in a 360 degree view of Himalayan peaks from Sarangkot.
- Cycle the legendary 'Royal Trek' route
- Rejoice in the splendour of pristine Begnas Lake
- Drink in a spellbinding panorama of the iconic Himalayas
Cycle the 'Royal Trek' route on this active Pokhara tour. Despite its name, this... ... Read More
- Starts Pokhara
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 80 5-6 hours View Tour
- City tour of Kathmandu with visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Visit the natural wonder & lake-side city of Nepal, Pokhara
- Witness sunrise over the Himalayas from Sarangkot-Pokhara
From US$ 750 8 days View Tour
Highlights15% off Today
- Explore the sights in old Kathmandu and Bhaktapur
- Search for tigers in Chitwan National Park
- Trek the foothills of the Annapurna Range
- Explore the beautiful temple city of Kathmandu
- A sightseeing tour of the lake city of Pokhara
- Durbar Squares in Kathmandu, Monkey temple and other landmarks
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Witness the spectacular sunrise view from Nagarkot.
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery in Bhutan.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Nepal
Travelling to Nepal? Chat with a local travel specialist in Nepal who can help organize your trip.