- Learn to cook a full fledged Indian meals from a chef in an Indian home.
- Options for vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Learn the basics of an Indian kitchen and how to use spices.
- A fun and interesting way to learn Indian cooking in New Delhi.
We try to provide as much knowledge as possible in shortest possible amount of time without making it too rushed. Our focus is to provide an enjoyable cooking and eating session for everyone. Following are some of the cooking classes that you can consider joining. The dishes mentioned are for reference and can be modified according to requirements of the guests.
Average duration : 5 hours
Indian food dishes covered:
- 2-3 Indian snacks like pakora
- 1 pulses (lentils) 1 vegetable curry and dishes
- Rice pulao and roti (Indian bread)
- 1 Dessert: kheer or halwa
- 1 drink Lassi (Sweet, Salty or flavoured)
- Pickup and drop from central Delhi.
- Free gift pack of some essential spices.
- Cost of all ingredients included.
- 2 meat curries
- 2 Barbecue dishes
- Pickup drop from outside central Delhi