- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the wonderful Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Qutab Minar and the Humayun Tomb
- Lotus Temple, India Gate and the President House
- Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal
When staying in Delhi on the first night and next morning you will be visiting Old Delhi, Jama Masjid, India Gate, President House, Qutab Minar, Humayun Tomb and Lotus Temple.
From Delhi we will then proceed by car to Jaipur where we will stay overnight at a 3 star hotel. During the following morning we will make an excursion to Amer Fort where you will also have a chance to take an elephant ride. Other activities in Jaipur will be seeing Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, the City Palace & Museum. During the afternoon and evening there will also be plenty of time for shopping in Jaipur.
During day 4 Agra you will get a chance to see the majestic Red Fort where the Akabar great ruled for a few years. We will of course also visit the Itmad-ud-daulah Tomb, before returning to our hotel in Agra where you can spend the evening and night at your own leisure.
On day 5 in the morning you will get to see the world famous Taj Mahal at sunrise which is considered one of the seven wonders of the world, before we return by car to Delhi, or Delhi airport, pending your preference.
Day 1: Arrive at Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Jaipur
Day 3: In Jaipur (Pink City)
Day 4: Jaipur To Agra ( Taj Mahal)
Day 5: Agra To Delhi
- Assistance on arrival
- Welcome at Delhi Airport
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
- English Speaking Guide
- A/C Car For Total Trip Ex-Delhi at Your Disposal basis
- Mineral Water During your Trip
- Monument Entrance fees
- Any Major Meals
- Elephant Ride
- Anything which is not mentioned
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTaj Mahal closed every Friday