- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See elephants, rhinos and lions at close range
- Visit Mzima Springs, known for its hippos and crocodiles
- Enjoy watching African skimmers, goshawks, red and yellow bishops and other bird species
- Explore both Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks
Take a guided nature walk to Mzima Springs, whose resident animals include hippos and crocodiles along with different species of birds. Visit Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary, spread over a 90-sq-km area at the base of Ngulia Hills, and learn more about endangered black rhinos, whose population has rebounded in recent years.
Day 1: Drive from Nairobi to Tsavo West
Day 2: Tsavo East National Park
Day 3: Drive back to Nairobi/ Mombasa
- Transport on custom-made, 8-seater tour vans ideal for game viewing and photography
- Accommodation and food as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees and government taxes
- Professional English-speaking drivers and guides
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water during safari
- Alcohol and sodas
- Items of personal nature
- Transport options
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAccommodation during the tour can be arranged in economy, standard or luxury safari lodges and tented camps – choose one depending on your budget and style. Private pop-up top safari minivans will be used during the tour. 4 x 4 Land Cruiser jeeps with pop-up tops are available at an extra cost.