- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game Viewing Explore Botswana's finest game reserves.
- Okavango Delta Panhandle Spend three nights on a houseboat in one of Africa's most renowned areas.
- Victoria Falls One of the natural wonders of the world.
- Chobe National Park A remarkable wildlife sanctuary, world famous for its huge elephant population.
A trip through Botswana's remote wilderness to track Africa's greatest animals, stay on a houseboat on the delta, sleep under canvas in the bush and visit the Smoke that Thunders - Victoria Falls. Game Viewing - Explore Botswana's finest game reserves during seven days of safari Okavango Delta Panhandle - Search for water-dwelling wildlife and exotic birds in the remote area of the delta Chobe National Park - A remarkable wildlife sanctuary, world famous for its huge elephant population.
I think this was my 25th trip with Explore. I'm sure it won't be my last. Bring back camping, please!”
We loved the way the route was based on the James Clavell book, Shogun. One of the scrolls in the Hirado museum tracked it exactly. And it was perfect ending with a view of the tombstone of William Adams, the Navigator the story is based on.”
Day 1 : Join Tour in Maun
Day 2 : Drive to Okavango PanHandle houseboat
Day 3 : Optional boat trips to search for the plentiful wildlife; sundowners
Day 4 : Visit to Tsodilo Hills; home to thousands of bushman rock paintings
Day 5 : Drive through Namibia's Caprivi Strip to Livingstone
Day 6 : Tour of Victoria Falls, free time in the afternoon
Day 7 : Game Viewing in Chobe National Park
Day 8 : Full day of safari in Chobe
Day 9 : Game drives in the Savuti area
Day 10 : Drive to Moremi Game Reserve
Day 11 : Wildlife viewing in Moremi Game Reserve
Day 12 : Drive to Xakanaxa in the Okavango Delta
Day 13 : In Xakanaxa area of Moremi Game Reserve
Day 14 : Drive to Maun; take a scenic flight over the Okavango Delta
Day 15 : Tour ends in Maun
- 14 Breakfast, 11 Lunch, 10 Dinner
- 2 nights comfortable hotel
- 3 nights comfortable boat
- 2 nights comfortable lodge
- 7 nights simple camping
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Camp Crew, Cook, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- 4WD, Boat
- Any international flights to/from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana Wildlife Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 159 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 105 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 301 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Botswana Wildlife Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Wildlife Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.