- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game Viewing Explore Botswana's finest game reserves.
- Okavango Delta Panhandle Spend three nights on a houseboat in one of Africa's most renowned areas.
- Victoria Falls One of the natural wonders of the world.
- Chobe National Park A remarkable wildlife sanctuary, world famous for its huge elephant population.
A trip through Botswana's remote wilderness to track Africa's greatest animals, stay on a houseboat on the delta, sleep under canvas in the bush and visit the Smoke that Thunders - Victoria Falls. Game Viewing - Explore Botswana's finest game reserves during seven days of safari Okavango Delta Panhandle - Search for water-dwelling wildlife and exotic birds in the remote area of the delta Chobe National Park - A remarkable wildlife sanctuary, world famous for its huge elephant population.
Also, there wasn't a bar on the houseboat and for 12 people one cool box was not big enough. When the itinery mentioned "in time for sundowners" on the boat, I assumed there would be a bar. It was a real pity as that would have been a nice touch.
But BiBi was just great!”
Day 1 : Join Tour in Maun
Day 2 : Drive to Okavango PanHandle houseboat
Day 3 : Optional boat trips to search for the plentiful wildlife; sundowners
Day 4 : Visit to Tsodilo Hills; home to thousands of bushman rock paintings
Day 5 : Drive through Namibia's Caprivi Strip to Livingstone
Day 6 : Tour of Victoria Falls, free time in the afternoon
Day 7 : Game Viewing in Chobe National Park
Day 8 : Full day of safari in Chobe
Day 9 : Game drives in the Savuti area
Day 10 : Drive to Moremi Game Reserve
Day 11 : Wildlife viewing in Moremi Game Reserve
Day 12 : Drive to Xakanaxa in the Okavango Delta
Day 13 : In Xakanaxa area of Moremi Game Reserve
Day 14 : Drive to Maun; take a scenic flight over the Okavango Delta
Day 15 : Tour ends in Maun
- 2 nights comfortable hotel
- 3 nights comfortable boat
- 2 nights comfortable lodge
- 7 nights simple camping
- 14 Breakfast, 11 Lunch, 10 Dinner
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Camp Crew, Cook, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- 4WD, Boat
- Any international flights to/from Maun are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana Wildlife Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 116+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana Wildlife Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 January 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana Wildlife Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Wildlife Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.